◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,720,377 views
Soery for dragging this way off topic, haha. I think this gives me a good reason to move on to the PS4 and Project Cars, when it lands.

Very soon bud, very soon.
 
Come on Falango by now us Canadians should be use to being America's plus 1! It's not like Canada's every really done anything for this planet! well... excluding world war 1, 2. Being the first to make a super sonic plane, I max, the gas mask, insulin, electron microscope, basketball, walkie talkies, and don't forget Superman! Give Canada some love! With out Canada GTA wouldn't even be possible!! We invented the 56k modem!


God I miss the warm waters of Lake Erie and summer days on the shores in Harrow. Some of the best memories I will have in this lifetime.
 
So only 20 is going to NYC finals and only 6 is going to nationals which is not even in silver stone ,??? Is this is correct..??? .
 
So only 20 is going to NYC finals and only 6 is going to nationals which is not even in silver stone ,??? Is this is correct..??? .


Yup that's correct :)
Leme know when your online I'll
Explain
 
"Observers will note that this is a fairly radical departure from previous seasons: there are no individual country regions, as was the case with the United States, Russia, and Germany in years’ past. Notably, Russia, Sweden, and Canada are apparently not part of GT Academy 2015"

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-academy-2015-full-program-details-regions-announced/

Edit:

From the small amount of research I've done, I'm finding this more to be an issue with Canadian lottery guidelines (specifically disclosure clauses) rather than SONY thumbing their nose at our friends to the north. Either way it sucks for the SNAILs from the GWN

legal mumbo jumbo :
http://www.ipvancouverblog.com/2010/08/promotional-contest-law-in-canada/
 
Last edited:
Thanks for venting your frustrations without getting ugly or out of hand - close..... but still reasonable.

I think they are combining the different regions because they want to inject some rivalry into the competition. It is much more spectacular on an international level if individuals from different countries sweat it out against each other vs. a Texan against a Californian for example. I think it gives more credibility to the "show".

I'll still do the Time Trials and my challenge will be to reach the top 5 on my Friends List - even if I have to drop a few friends off the list to get there..... @msgt-sd and @dgaf95integra take note.....
 
Hmmm if race camp is in the UAE... that might be a problem if I manage to make it through xD
 
Well Canada is just going to have to sit this one out and eat their Tim Hortons and poutine lol jkjk dont hit with a knuckle puck
 
They left us out cause there's still snow up here in Canadia eh!?
 
What,s that......monday might mayhem. I can't wait..... The most fun online series in the whole world. Ok, maybe i'm pushing it a bit, but be there or be square, guaranteed a good time or I'll eat aero's sheep stained underpants.

FR Nail27 to be entered.
 
This is from the highlight reel of Sunday night ... a great battle for last place. Tangled takes Canucklehead by .041

High Speed Ring.jpg


 
@Dragonwhisky I do not have write permission to the D3 replay folder. I'll upload them to my shared drive.

D3 Replays found HERE.

@nmcp1 @pakicote @Rednose58


BTW... it is taking its sweet Butt time copying the replays... over 30 minutes and I am on replay No 5... anyone else having this issue?
 
Last edited:
California is gonna fall into the Pacific and Texas wants to secede every 4 years so I don't even count them..

let me see … there are seven continents and four oceans … plus the District of Columbia … this is an outrage!
 
@Dragonwhisky I do not have write permission to the D3 replay folder. I'll upload them to my shared drive.

D3 Replays found HERE.

@nmcp1 @pakicote @Rednose58


BTW... it is taking its sweet Butt time copying the replays... over 30 minutes and I am on replay No 5... anyone else having this issue?

Replays are completed and it their proper place!
 
Back