◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,743,529 views
Any idea how this would affect a "not so great" network? I thinkI'm pushing the limits just playing with my 10mb download and 1 upload.
Which is why I suggested you save the recording offline instead of streaming. Saving it offline requires no additional network traffic.
 
Which is why I suggested you save the recording offline instead of streaming. Saving it offline requires no additional network traffic.
That is a good idea!

Press the Share button and select to Save Video Clip

You can set the duration of video clips. I would say at least 15 minutes will be enough to cover the race and the post race countdown and other shenanigans.
 
Tonight the SNAIL Endurance Series will be under the lights at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit in the McLaren 650S GT3 2015 (Gr. 3) and the BMW M4 (Gr. 4). The 90-minute race starts at 9:00 EST, if you're interested in joining us, head over to our dedicated thread.
 


@Jw_wk1010 I thought you were in Indiana??



I'm in San Diego but it wasnt me 👎
In fact, while a million dollars before taxes sounds nice...I think I'd be pissed to be only 1 number off from the jackpot :banghead:

On to Powerball 💡
 
Last edited:
Will be jumping on Ps4 Beta 6.10 this evening. (name change update)

I haven't read about any issues but will be looking for lobbies to join to see how y'all see me. Hopefully before Sunday.

p.s. Red Dead comes out Friday!
 
I'm away on a short road trip until this weekend and won't be able to host the D1-D2 Practice Room on Thursday night. We need a volunteer (@SAMHAIN85 ? ) and also to keep communication with @racingchamp30 on Thursday to see if we need one room or two.

Internet in our area is up and down the last few days and is scheduled to be like that until Saturday. Even if I was home it was going to be a bad idea to try and host.
 
Spoiler Alert?!
2017-New-Car-Spoiler-Universal-Sedan-GT-Rear-Trunk-Wing-Spoiler-Adjustable-Double-Deck-Rear-Trunk.jpg_640x640.jpg
 
Last edited:
There were a couple cars I had in mind but I do enjoy a car with speed (R.I.P. Bugatti VGT) we are going to drive ....
DBE122AE-7EE5-4A7E-B354-FF5CB5B5224F.png

The Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘16
Racing Hard Tires
$800,000 (sorry it was a gift car for me)
My average was a 1:51.500
 
There were a couple cars I had in mind but I do enjoy a car with speed (R.I.P. Bugatti VGT) we are going to drive ....
View attachment 776005
The Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘16
Racing Hard Tires
$800,000 (sorry it was a gift car for me)
My average was a 1:51.500
Nice I just bought that one last week
 
There were a couple cars I had in mind but I do enjoy a car with speed (R.I.P. Bugatti VGT) we are going to drive ....
View attachment 776005
The Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘16
Racing Hard Tires
$800,000 (sorry it was a gift car for me)
My average was a 1:51.500

Those model race cars tend to have alot of grip on RH tires so it's going to be a blast. Great pick.
 
Nice I just bought that one last week

I wanna kiss you.

Get this guy a cold frosty one now

Those model race cars tend to have alot of grip on RH tires so it's going to be a blast. Great pick.

Excellent choice

It’s nice that I suggested the BMW we still drive a month later and this car gets overwhelming love. I’m doing some good pickin’ lol
 
Sorry, forgot to add.

Mid division lap, 1:47-1:48
 
What tires do we use? I checked the olr and didnt find it unless I over looked it
 
Sunday, October 28, 2018 Lineup
​
October 2018 Season - League Night #4​

1. PORSCHE 911 GT3 (996) 2001 on SS Tires @ Autódromo De Interlagos - 08:30 Clear - (6 Laps)
2. BMW M3 GT BMW MOTORSPORT 2011 on RH Tires @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit - 08:00 Clear - (5 Laps)
3. NISSAN MOTUL AUTECH GT-R 2016 (GT500) on RH Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 20:30 Clear - (6 Laps)
 
Back