◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,710,408 views
:grumpy:Won't be able to make the races tonight. Good luck to all and keep it clean!:cheers:
 
Looks like the lady doesn't want to attend the birthday party tonight. I'm glad I didn't have to get a mancold to race tonight.
 
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I'm very much looking forward to it. I will PM you with my time trial information.

For my colors I would like a yellow car with bronze wheels, #55. By my perusal that combination should be available.

Thanks! 👍
 
Looks like the lady doesn't want to attend the birthday party tonight. I'm glad I didn't have to get a mancold to race tonight.

Excellent, reminds of the Wesierhood!

I'm very much looking forward to it. I will PM you with my time trial information.

For my colors I would like a yellow car with bronze wheels, #55. By my perusal that combination should be available.

Thanks! 👍

Good stuff, tezgm99 will confirm you're colour/number choices. See you on track soon :)
 
As soul crushing as it may be, and as monotone as the line-up is, I'm going to try and make it tonight.
 
Have fun?
 
I'm very much looking forward to it. I will PM you with my time trial information.

For my colors I would like a yellow car with bronze wheels, #55. By my perusal that combination should be available.

Thanks! 👍

Added....division is blank as it hasn't been determined from what I can tell. I'll update that when I find out :)
 
dangerzone641

Would love to join if someone from Div 1 could accept my friend request.

I'm practicing in my lounge right now and STILL cannot find a way through the first sector at Eiger without spinning or losing about a second trying to get down the hill.
 
I won't be able to make it this weekend again, as I still don't have my internet hooked up. Hopefully next weekend.
 
Would love to join if someone from Div 1 could accept my friend request.

I'm practicing in my lounge right now and STILL cannot find a way through the first sector at Eiger without spinning or losing about a second trying to get down the hill.

Added qwietstorm 👍
 
After the unexpected 28 hours it took me to get home yesterday, I've fallen behind on other obligations and won't be able to make it tonight :(

Good luck everyone!
 
I will be hopping in d1 around 8:30-9 to practice some cape ring action. good luck tonight everyone, and Joby, I can actually stay for the late races tonight.
 
i dont know if i will make it tonight.. i dont know whats fonig on with my gran turismo T....T
 
Nope.. cant make it.. it doesnt load the menu and when it finally does.. i try to enter to comunity.. and a red error appears and brings me back to the menu and the whole process is repeated.. T.T
So my chances of d4 are now total ****..
 
Depending how these next few minutes of practice go I might end up sitting out 1 or maybe both Eiger races. It's absolutely terrible!
 
i wanted to play this league alot this year cuz next year i wont be able to run and this is the only reason that im still playing gran turismo... i hope this will be fixed and i will really appreciate if someone knows about this or see anothing about this to tell me :/
 
i wanted to play this league alot this year cuz next year i wont be able to run and this is the only reason that im still playing gran turismo... i hope this will be fixed and i will really appreciate if someone knows about this or see anothing about this to tell me :/

two weeks in a row that stinks, ill miss my rival tonight
 
i wanted to play this league alot this year cuz next year i wont be able to run and this is the only reason that im still playing gran turismo... i hope this will be fixed and i will really appreciate if someone knows about this or see anothing about this to tell me :/

I did a google search and it seems a lot of the freezing issues revolve around the game save file :(

Here's an excerpt of a couple of posts I found.

2. having borrowed the same machine from a friend and discovering that it works fine, i decided to try an alternative account (with no save) on my own .........after 2 hours of (offline) racing last night, everything appears to be 'fine'.

i'm now left wondering if it's something to do with the game save file (sure there was a prob some time ago - maybe it's this resurfacing?) and as i've been advised on here already, i should just delete and start again.

kind of hooray, kind of oh noes!


further to my post above, i deleted the game save file yesterday (2501kb) and have 'started again'.

so far so good. every aspect works like a dream.

i can remember there being a thread about game save files corrupting stuff, but can't find it to read it. can anyone link me to it, please?
 
Have fun guys! I'm gonna be out again tonight doing homework instead :/
 
Depending how these next few minutes of practice go I might end up sitting out 1 or maybe both Eiger races. It's absolutely terrible!

I found it quite fun, tricky, but fun.
 
I did a google search and it seems a lot of the freezing issues revolve around the game save file :(

Here's an excerpt of a couple of posts I found.

2. having borrowed the same machine from a friend and discovering that it works fine, i decided to try an alternative account (with no save) on my own .........after 2 hours of (offline) racing last night, everything appears to be 'fine'.

i'm now left wondering if it's something to do with the game save file (sure there was a prob some time ago - maybe it's this resurfacing?) and as i've been advised on here already, i should just delete and start again.

kind of hooray, kind of oh noes!


further to my post above, i deleted the game save file yesterday (2501kb) and have 'started again'.

so far so good. every aspect works like a dream.

i can remember there being a thread about game save files corrupting stuff, but can't find it to read it. can anyone link me to it, please?

so i have to delete my data? T.T
 
Back