◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,698,772 views
Is manual monday going on tonight?

And as for a facebook group, not like that idea too much. I can build a free website of sorts just to get the idea across.
 
Here is just a really rough design in between homework assigments giving an idea of what I'm trying to do with this thing.
8136891098_7f9fc11ff8.jpg

Obviously I can make it much more tidy, this only took about 2 minutes hah.
 
Anyone interested in doing the Nurb Recycler tonight?
 
We could always make badges here

I've always wanted to find a site to make a trophy case.

In theory, if I had a graphic artist help me, and I had lots of free time, I could build one.

Anyone interested in doing the Nurb Recycler tonight?

Nurb Recycler?
 
Vol Jbolaz
I've always wanted to find a site to make a trophy case.

In theory, if I had a graphic artist help me, and I had lots of free time, I could build one.

Nurb Recycler?

Using the same car from last night to run Nurb Nord races.
 
I want to do manual monday but it seems as though nobody is mentioning it.
 
zeromisfit999
Is manual monday going on tonight?

And as for a facebook group, not like that idea too much. I can build a free website of sorts just to get the idea across.

What would you use to make the site?
I'm fairly knowledgeable in html and could help you if you want, but if you're using dreamweaver you could do it by yourself in ten minutes :dopey:
 
Yeah that's the stuff

I'm going to get a shuffle room going if no one wants to do the manual monday. Will post the room shortly after i warm up slightly.
 
Last edited:
Were any prize winners affected by protests? As I'd love to get Bob breaking in cars tomorrow :)
 
^ agreed

wouldn't mind ripping that g37 around fuji.

Shuffle/spec/manual(if you want) room NUMBER 1472-6118-3701-4252-3838
 
Last edited:
Hey, just had a thought on the complaint process. It seems people aren't really discussing what happened between the each other involved with the incident and are immediately turning it into stewards without discussing it first (at least what I've dealt with). I think there are incidents where it wasn't intentional or something wasn't avoidable but the person filing the complaint does not discuss what their view was with the other driver to have each side understand the other's. I think discussing the incident driver to driver before turning it into the stewards would help clear up some of the dirty driving vs. accidental driving and allow the issue to be understood for both people. If after discussing it and someone feels it is in fact dirty driving then turn it in to the stewards to make a decision. I believe this would help make the complaint process a little more fair (as I feel it's slightly one sided once complaint is made) and maybe save some of the stewards time and effort. Just a thought. Anyone else with me on this one?
 
zeromisfit999
^ agreed

wouldn't mind ripping that g37 around fuji.

Shuffle/spec/manual(if you want) room NUMBER 1472-6118-3701-4252-3838

I'll be in there soon.
 
sounds like a good idea gumball

ok djones, rooms almost full but I can kick a few, power kcked out and i lost host.
 
Hey, just had a thought on the complaint process. It seems people aren't really discussing what happened between the each other involved with the incident and are immediately turning it into stewards without discussing it first (at least what I've dealt with). I think there are incidents where it wasn't intentional or something wasn't avoidable but the person filing the complaint does not discuss what their view was with the other driver to have each side understand the other's. I think discussing the incident driver to driver before turning it into the stewards would help clear up some of the dirty driving vs. accidental driving and allow the issue to be understood for both people. If after discussing it and someone feels it is in fact dirty driving then turn it in to the stewards to make a decision. I believe this would help make the complaint process a little more fair (as I feel it's slightly one sided once complaint is made) and maybe save some of the stewards time and effort. Just a thought. Anyone else with me on this one?

The complaining driver must PM the driver he is complaining about (except in cases of corner cutting and ghosting). The two drivers have the opportunity to discuss the incident while the stewards are reviewing it. If a suitable explaination is given and the complaining driver wishes to drop the complaint, they are able to do so. In my experience, more often than not, the accused driver doesn't even bother to respod to the PM.
 
Hey, just had a thought on the complaint process. It seems people aren't really discussing what happened between the each other involved with the incident and are immediately turning it into stewards without discussing it first (at least what I've dealt with). I think there are incidents where it wasn't intentional or something wasn't avoidable but the person filing the complaint does not discuss what their view was with the other driver to have each side understand the other's. I think discussing the incident driver to driver before turning it into the stewards would help clear up some of the dirty driving vs. accidental driving and allow the issue to be understood for both people. If after discussing it and someone feels it is in fact dirty driving then turn it in to the stewards to make a decision. I believe this would help make the complaint process a little more fair (as I feel it's slightly one sided once complaint is made) and maybe save some of the stewards time and effort. Just a thought. Anyone else with me on this one?

The protest process isn't meant to be personal. And penalties should be assessed even if it wasn't intentional or dirty. Penalties will be halved if it were not excessive and the offending driver made an on-track concession.
 
Before I file a complaint, I always watch the incident over and over from different views and from both parties' perspectives. I'm not really sure what the pre-steward discussion would accomplish?

And pro tip: I've never filed a complaint if the person waited and gave the spot back.
 
I made a quick ID, just messing around.
badge30edbbe01f26b4bf3f750c24d66fd3d4cb3c8449.jpg
 
And pro tip: I've never filed a complaint if the person waited and gave the spot back.

I actually told Life to file a complaint against me this Sunday. I should've put it in myself. I gave the position back, but the damage was already done. I made him lose at least three positions. It wasn't intentional, but I should've known better.

Reminder: Tonight is a little parity racing.

I messed around with the time trial last night, and if I had realized it was there, I would've done 450 PP, no-aero, 86s.
 
Here's a few pics of D2 this past Sunday:

London.jpg

London_1.jpg

London_2.jpg

London_3.jpg

London_4.jpg

London_5.jpg

London_6.jpg

London_7.jpg


AutumnRing.jpg

AutumnRing_1.jpg

AutumnRing_2.jpg

AutumnRing_3.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

AutumnRing_6.jpg


FujiSpeedwayGT-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_1-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_2-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_3-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_4-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_5-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_6-2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_7-2.jpg
 
Word^2!

I really like the "through the trees" shot at Autumn Ring :)
 
I choose the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ’09 around trial mountain circuit
 
dangerzone641
I choose the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ’09 around trial mountain circuit

I love you. Just sayin'
 
For Sale - '09 Volvo C30. Low miles, Driven around London streets only. Moving out of London and must sell....lol
 
Back