◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,728,942 views
DrKronin
I hate to skip out on two weeks in a row, but it seems we're having a birthday dinner for my mom tomorrow 2 hours from here, so I won't be able to make it back in time. I was really looking forward to the combos this week, too :(

If you get back late look for the post race snail activities. If there are enough of us we will run the combos. Otherwise we will just have some fun.
 
If you get back late look for the post race snail activities. If there are enough of us we will run the combos. Otherwise we will just have some fun.

You gonna be doing any racing tonight joby?
 
I'm hopping in the enduro, but that will be over by midnight (or sooner if I wipe out, not too patient today)
 
I'm hopping in the enduro, but that will be over by midnight (or sooner if I wipe out, not too patient today)
cool. I will try to be there. Good luck in the enduro. Take a deep breath:)
 
Bah, my gt5 game isn't loading, and is severely making me agitated.
 
Bah, my gt5 game isn't loading, and is severely making me agitated.
When it does let me know:) Until then I will just keep drinking:)

Braving the world of open lobbies

1472-6118-4259-7711-8401
 
got three people in the open lobby could use a few more =)
 
zeromisfit999
got three people in the open lobby could use a few more =)

Sorry I had to bail. Gotta keep the wife happy:)
 
Happy to say I got consistent 2:01's on Grand Valley, not bad for d4 haha
 
Sirhankysur
Way off topic but do any you snails race in real life?

I raced superbikes for 5 years. Won 8 championships in CCS. Then after that ran indoor carts in an endurance league.
 
Sundays got lot more busier, wish there was 48 hrs in day. Please put me on hold till next year.

Thanks
 
Hitting D1 for some practice in a moment.
 
Was going to try Absolute Supercars, but I should practice. I'll been there, after some coffee.
 
Is it too late to join for tonight's race?

I'd like to run a yellow car w/ blue wheels, #84 if possible.
I already ran the time trial and am pm'ing results right now.

Hopefully I can still get in!
 
Is it too late to join for tonight's race?

I'd like to run a yellow car w/ blue wheels, #84 if possible.
I already ran the time trial and am pm'ing results right now.

Hopefully I can still get in!

Flashy color combination. :)

While you get an answer from the Stewards, please read the SNAIL OLR. 👍
Get familiar with the Do's and Don'ts.

Last week, the rookie that started did not leave a good impression, and I guess if because he skipped the rule book.
 
Is it too late to join for tonight's race?

I'd like to run a yellow car w/ blue wheels, #84 if possible.
I already ran the time trial and am pm'ing results right now.

Hopefully I can still get in!

Hey codeblue11,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. and thanks for taking care of the Time Trial already 👍

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial (Done).
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed) (Done).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible (In Progress).
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)
 
Hey I would like to join your league, I received a message from a ''promoter'' I think on the PS3, I and it look like very interesting!


PSN: luckyluc93
 
Hey I would like to join your league, I received a message from a ''promoter'' I think on the PS3, I and it look like very interesting!


PSN: luckyluc93

Hey luckyluc93QC,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L.
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)
 
Am going to run the qualifier today after I have watched the F1. Sorry if I have been a bit muted here, busy delivering them Pizzas :lol:.

I'll not race tonight though as I don't have any of the cars run in and doubt I'll get them run in, in time. Next ones though :).
 
I won't be racing tonight because ill be watching the Seattle Sounders take on the LA Galaxy at Centurylink Field. Catch you guys next week!
 
Sirhankysur
Way off topic but do any you snails race in real life?

When I can :) I race in the chumpcar endurance series. You should look it up it's...... Interesting.
 
Rockin out to a bill wither's concert while I get some hw done, I will certainly be racing this evening. Bringing my A game hopefully around 7pm for practice.
 
I have done 15 laps of Laguna and sent the results to kcheeb 👍. Got my best on lap 9 nearly had another .2/.3 faster on that though but threw that away... D'oh :p.
 
Back