◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,719,821 views
That was my point schmiggz. BTW, there is an old internet video on youtube of a guy "drifting" his bicycle. search for it, something like Arabic bike drifting. On dry pavement, even gets a bit of smoking rolling off the tire.
 
Random chatter is better than getting on here and seeing everyone complaining. Also I have class until 730 tonight so I do this instead of paying attention
 
Any capable hosts available to run Blue Room tonight?
 
I Sent A Fr To D2 Last Night. No Reply Yet, Can Someone Help Me So I Can Do Some Oval.
 


It was. Awesome that is. Still brought a smile to me face, even after months.

And, it appears my headset is fixed, so, unless it craps out again, or something else flakes out 'twixt now and then, I should be cleared hot to race this Sunday.
 
Any capable hosts available to run Blue Room tonight?

I've hosted public before. I can if in a pinch. However I'm in the path of the big cell moving thru Oklahoma up thru Missouri. It may or may not affect us.
 
The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday April 14th past please join with your best racecraft
BLUE ROOM:
SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6118-3658-4760-6286




Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6399-8451-1925-4082

 
Only five in the blue room so far. Down to four. How many in the red room?
 
Last edited:
Still working on grading, have all day field-trip tomorrow. Good luck, y'all.
 
Can someone post some lap times for the 2 new cars? I can't get in the room so I will practice alone but want to see how far I'm off. Thanks in advance.
 
Can someone post some lap times for the 2 new cars? I can't get in the room so I will practice alone but want to see how far I'm off. Thanks in advance.

1:29.2 for the dodge
1:40.2 for the lancer.
I am in d4 though so I don't know how much of a help that is.
 
Why is there only one room? Good thing I hustled home...
 
1 lap into practice and my TV goes out. great.
 
Okay... (👍) Practice ended up being a barn load of fun tonight!! I have been in a funk for a few days and when I got home from work tonight, I really wondered if I could muster up the energy to practice... So glad I did!! I feel so much better now. Having some of the D1/D2 guys out on the track just made it that much cooler! SNAIL just rocks man!!
 
I'm gonna have to fit in practice laps by myself when I can this week. What are the D1 times for the 3 combos?
 
Oshawa-Joe
I'm gonna have to fit in practice laps by myself when I can this week. What are the D1 times for the 3 combos?

Don't know if I'm on pace with the front of d1 but I did 106.1, 138.8, 129.1
 
Back