◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Banner Photos. Let me know what ya think. :confused::)

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6_zps27788913.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5_zpsef56fe0a.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4_zps2d73f4d4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3_zpsafcbc590.jpg

CocirctedAzur_2_zpsb7438aac.jpg

CocirctedAzur_1_zps1fcd808d.jpg

CocirctedAzur_zpse0be40c4.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_7_zps412d9967.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_6_zpsb58905f9.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_5_zps0cdee91a.jpg
Last pic of the rocket is awesome

Disconn again. Guess it just wasn't meant to be for a while yet.

I'm guessing your custom-fabricated "thingmebob" is way nicer than what I came up with, but I remember being so happy that I finally solved my "shifter puzzle" that I didn't (and still don't) care that my set up looks like like it was built in a junk yard. :lol:

I posted these pictures up back in September sometime, shortly after Owens had built it and I finally got it all painted. If you're using an office chair and it has a mounting point for arms, I'm sure if you got Owens the measurements, he could build you one, or something similar.

ShifterArmAssembled.jpg

Here it is mounted to the chair.
RigFromAbove.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot to say. I've reviewed as many incidents as I can get replays working for.
While I won more spins of the replay lottery wheel than I lost, the percentage still isn't anywhere near where it should be.

@BayouSimDrifter please check your PMs.

Last edited:
This is really frustrating and disappointing :grumpy: . . . After almost 3 years of playing GT5 via wireless and getting disconnected maybe a hand full of times, I finally spend the time, money and effort to run a cable to the PS3 and in one night I get disconnected twice! Seriously! C'mon! I even got disco'd in a room all by myself! I can't see any of my friends in any lobby - when I check friends only nothing shows no matter how many times I refresh the list. AAARRHRHRH!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is really frustrating and disappointing :grumpy: . . . After almost 3 years of playing GT5 via wireless and getting disconnected maybe a hand full of times, I finally spend the time, money and effort to run a cable to the PS3 and in one night I get disconnected twice! Seriously! C'mon! I even got disco'd in a room all by myself! I can't see any of my friends in any lobby - when I check friends only nothing shows no matter how many times I refresh the list. AAARRHRHRH!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It may not be your fault. From what I've been reading, just in this thread lately, the PSN has been unstable and GT6 login servers even more so.

Back