◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
Anyone interested in some 300mph+ racing in the evenings?. Nothing official just myself and a group of friends have decided to run some fun fast races. If so message me on here or via psn.

Call it Karma, The Ying Yang or whatever else you believe; very interesting how we can go from celebrating this Joby's prize to all the rambling due to an incident.
Ohh my!

So who is looking forward to having some fun tonight? I know I am. I am hoping for a great turnout in the West Coast Division as I know I am itching to race since we missed last week. We will probably have some room if a few of the regular guys want to join us.

Hope to see you there and remember its just a game. Lets have fun and show each other the respect we all deserve.

I may be able to pull out double duty if there is enough snow for the the FED to closed DC. High hopes!

Hey everyone! Just letting you know I'm probably going to be taking this week off of racing. Not really feeling it this week for some reason so I may just take the night off. Good luck this weekend everyone!

Dammit, I meant to add another word in there...

My hands fail me again!

@Munch2487 I don't see you in D6. The drivers list was updated yesterday, you're not on it.

Have you been told you were to be placed in D6?

yes I got this message at 11:47 last night
Hey Munch2487,
Thanks for getting the time trial done
You'll be racing in Division 6 this Sunday, plenty of good racing happening there. Please be aware that divisions may be realigned at any time. Keep an eye on the main thread and your PMs for notification of changes.
zer05ive can you send Munch2487 the rest of the S.N.A.I.L. Racing information please? Thanks!
Cheers and good racing,

@Munch2487 I don't see you in D6. The drivers list was updated yesterday, you're not on it.

Have you been told you were to be placed in D6?
yes I got this message at 11:47 last night
Hey Munch2487,
Thanks for getting the time trial done
You'll be racing in Division 6 this Sunday, plenty of good racing happening there. Please be aware that divisions may be realigned at any time. Keep an eye on the main thread and your PMs for notification of changes.
zer05ive can you send Munch2487 the rest of the S.N.A.I.L. Racing information please? Thanks!
Cheers and good racing,

Munch is in D6. He is listed on the directors doc and results doc!

I didn't see him in the drivers list and he wasn't added to the conversation before, it confused me. They oughta tell me these things...

Speaking of friend requests, I never got one from Merlin for D3, so I went ahead and sent him one. I already PM'd him to make sure he got it. Is there anything else I need to do to make sure I can race tonight?

D6 will be open right about the top of the hour, my mic ran out of battery about 2 hours ago and I'm still charging it.

Speaking of friend requests, I never got one from Merlin for D3, so I went ahead and sent him one. I already PM'd him to make sure he got it. Is there anything else I need to do to make sure I can race tonight?

Yes. Send Wolfsatz your friend request because he is the D3 host. Merlin is off the grid for a few weeks.

yay its sunday, send the wanhbulance and get that dude out. what if Domi put up that much fuss for every penalty he got?
congrats Joybone

Back