◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
What divisions regularly get 10+ drivers each week?

Every division has the drivers assigned to it to fill a room if they would all show up. It depends on the real life schedules of those drivers as to how many will race on any given week.

It does not help the grid size to save spots for guys that show up once in a while and run one or two races. Those guys are just taking up space.

Have you noticed a time of the year when more people tend to show up? I'm just curious about the data. It's so much more fun with a full grid. That's why I always like the TCS and RCS. Every week is a full room and there's always competition somewhere for everyone.

Have you noticed a time of the year when more people tend to show up? I'm just curious about the data. It's so much more fun with a full grid. That's why I always like the TCS and RCS. Every week is a full room and there's always competition somewhere for everyone.

If you like the TCS and the RCS so much, why do you quit the races in the middle?

The flaky guy that I mentioned above that show up once in a great while and doesn't finish the night doesn't seem to care what time of year it is.

Last edited:
Then earn more slots....lol. ( comming from a guy with none this month) :ill:
I earned the maximum possible. Probably why I was kinda whining.

In retrospect, one more lost opportunity for me to "zip it." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you like the TCS and the RCS so much, why do you quit the races in the middle?

The flaky guy that I mentioned above that show up once in a great while and don't finish the night don't seem to care what time of year it is.
Not in a good mood tonight bowler?

Friendly reminder :)

It is strictly prohibited to discuss specific racing incidents on this thread. Doing so could be considered both inflammatory and inappropriate, and either will get you banned. If you believe that a driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

Back