◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Hello, I would like to join the snail racing league. I previously posted that I wanted to and was told by someone to message Nail-27 via PSN but my friend request is still pending. I'm not sure if I did something wrong with trying to register or not. Could some one please steer me the right direction.

Thanks,

@Evolvo

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Psec logo.jpg

Need somewhere to be on Saturday nights with your nex gen system? Look no further.
Multi-Class racing on Project Cars, 5 week seasons with 10 cars in 3 classes looking for the podium in class and overall.
60 min races for weeks 1-3 and 90 min races for weeks 4 & 5
Check us out HERE
Dont delay car choices will dwindle quickly!!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone else keep just the weeks 3 cars in their favorites for easy access or is that just me? :confused:
I do, amongst a few other cars I like to drive every now and then.
View attachment 387431
Need somewhere to be on Saturday nights? Look no further.
Multi-Class racing on Project Cars, 5 week seasons with 10 cars in 3 classes looking for the podium in class and overall.
60 min races for weeks 1-3 and 90 min races for weeks 4 & 5
Check us out HERE
Dont delay car choices will dwindle quickly!!!!
Is this on PC or PS4?

I must say Orange mangoes did well last Sunday and it gives me great pride to know that our weekly jams is helping us get better and on that BOMB SHELL,
Congrats to my buddy the rocking grandpa Pubason for overall night win. I had to post this buddy . YOU ROCK
View attachment 387162
MATIC How did you get a picture of me? HA HA THANK YOU SO MUCH , See you soon .They let me win THANK YOU TO ALL D7 .It was great to have K1utch there to THANK YOU ,BUDDY IT was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:

To all my Brother and Sister Snails -
Real Life has entered my world here in West Texas. And sad to say I'm going to slide my way off the track for an extended period of time. A night position has been offered - and was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Just wanted to say that the evenings I spent online with all of you were times that I will consider Priceless. Friendships, Laughter and learning to quietly deal with frustration (most of the time) is a summary of what I have been given and I appreciate it all.

God richly bless each of you in your Life, Enjoyments and Commitments. It has been my pleasure to be part of the best league online.

Maybe I'll visit some night when I'm not working.
Take care
Jack

I wish you all the best Tex, you were my first friend on Snail and made me feel welcome.

Future prize winners - I know everyone wants to pick a car that drives well and is popular amongst the fellow SNALS, so is there anything you can look at to steer you towards a potential "survivor"....?

I looked at the Top 30 appearances by manufacturer, how many different models of that manufacturer appeared and calculated the "Survival Rate" of a manufacturer. (A survival rate of 1 means one-and-gone, so you want to look at manufacturers that is not hugging the number 1) The result is below. This will not guarantee a good survivor, but at least you can see which manufacturers tend to hang around a bit. Happy hunting. Remember to look at the link to GT6 List of cars in my signature.

Survival Rate.png

Future prize winners - I know everyone wants to pick a car that drives well and is popular amongst the fellow SNALS, so is there anything you can look at to steer you towards a potential "survivor"....?

I looked at the Top 30 appearances by manufacturer, how many different models of that manufacturer appeared and calculated the "Survival Rate" of a manufacturer. (A survival rate of 1 means one-and-gone, so you want to look at manufacturers that is not hugging the number 1) The result is below. This will not guarantee a good survivor, but at least you can see which manufacturers tend to hang around a bit. Happy hunting. Remember to look at the link to GT6 List of cars in my signature.

Great data @Rednose58 ...it's almost time to breakout with the ol' West Surrey Racing car again 💡

@Engmatic1 . I won't be around for the mid week jam. I'm going to be in Buffalo watching my favorite band...one last time.

Great data @Rednose58 ...it's almost time to breakout with the ol' West Surrey Racing car again 💡

@Engmatic1 . I won't be around for the mid week jam. I'm going to be in Buffalo watching my favorite band...one last time.

gonna shuffle off to....................... what band?
will miss you Tom
cliffE
i saw them from the 5th row a few years back, 2112,all the worlds a stage, farewell to kings,etc,etc,etc.................. they rock

Last edited:
To all my Brother and Sister Snails -
Real Life has entered my world here in West Texas. And sad to say I'm going to slide my way off the track for an extended period of time. A night position has been offered - and was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Just wanted to say that the evenings I spent online with all of you were times that I will consider Priceless. Friendships, Laughter and learning to quietly deal with frustration (most of the time) is a summary of what I have been given and I appreciate it all.

God richly bless each of you in your Life, Enjoyments and Commitments. It has been my pleasure to be part of the best league online.

Maybe I'll visit some night when I'm not working.
Take care
Jack

Jack, you are a class act sir. I miss our karting days and the Saturday afternoon practices. You are a role model gentleman racer that everybody should have the privilege to race with. I hope to see you on track again in the future, and best of luck and well-being in your endeavors.

-Josh

Photographic experimentation,all comments,criticism,and advice welcome!I hope you enjoy!
Fuji Speedway F_3.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_8.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_24.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_25.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_9.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_5.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_22.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_7.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_4.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_23.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_6.jpg
Fuji Speedway F.jpg

Attachments

• Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_28.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_28.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Fuji Speedway F_11.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_11.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_16.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_16.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Fuji Speedway F_17.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_17.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_21.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_21.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Fuji Speedway F_10.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_10.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_27.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_27.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 11
  • Fuji Speedway F_14.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_14.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_15.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_15.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_20.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_20.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_26.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_26.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Fuji Speedway F_18.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_18.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Fuji Speedway F_13.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_13.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_19.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_19.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Fuji Speedway F_12.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_12.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_29.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_29.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 9
@Raw10_2u some of your pictures are quite dark, try bumping the exposure up. Also, try to keep the car off the edge of the frame, like you have with those 2 Subaru shots. Don't forget to tag me if they are for banners. It's easier for me to find the posts that way.

Also, I'm on my phone, so I can't tell, but are they larger than 800 pixels wide? I ask because it's nicer to have the original size of the image, so I have more control over scale and positioning.

@Raw10_2u some of your pictures are quite dark, try bumping the exposure up. Also, try to keep the car off the edge of the frame, like you have with those 2 Subaru shots. Don't forget to tag me if they are for banners. It's easier for me to find the posts that way.

Also, I'm on my phone, so I can't tell, but are they larger than 800 pixels wide? I ask because it's nicer to have the original size of the image, so I have more control over scale and positioning.

@Falango ,I was playing with the exposure a bit,they looked better on the PS3,,,go figure!I am unsure if I adjusted the size(probably did,,,experimenting!:))And thanks Falango for the advice,I am trying to follow it!

Hoiii SNAILers, pls don't forget there's a D7 action too :cool::sly: great racing action D7!! Was a pleasure to work this stuff out but quite easy regarding that I was sweatened at C3R2 lool, great job guys 👍

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

PS Thanks again @K1utch for showing up, such a great experience as :bowdown:👍 for taking the time talking to us and sharing your racing knowledge....sure you'll recognize yourself on some pics here :embarrassed: , really appreaciated buddy, :cheers: JC

Last edited:

Your so lucky Tom. I saw them in my home town back in the late 70's
One of the most talented and under appreciated bands out there and yet they can still fill a stadium after 40 yrs!!! ENJOY :cheers:

Awesome band. About 35 years ago, Rush was just another Toronto bar band competing for the same bar wage my band was. They were good guys back then and are still good Canadian Hozers. It was shortly before Peart joined the band....the rest is history. Enjoy the show Tom

Step right up SNAILs
It's that time of the week again where we get to try the new combos with the Orange Mangos.
Room Rules : EXPECT YELLOW FLAGS, RESPECT, PATIENCE, AND SHARING OF TIPS.

Regulars: @pubason @STEAMER62 @cliff eden @Warlooker @DCschwinn{RESIDENT MC} @FlipJ @USERID_77a23 {RESIDENT YODA AND ''GO TO GUY''} AND A HOST OF OTHERS AND OF COURSE YOURS TRULY ''THE ENIGMATIC ONE'' KWAMI. So lets see if we can get another banner pic for Friday

Open invitation to all new mid division drivers looking for a competitive room to familiarise themselves with the SNAIL PHILOSPHY. And this goes out to you too @WraithQueen {who we almost lost to SNAIL on her first night's racing. To quote wraithqueen '' I don't think this is for me, my driving is too aggressive''
Well Wraithqueen, I am sure I speak for the rest of SNAIL when I say give it a full season [4weeks] and then decide. But I f you want to refine your driving in GT6 then this is the place to do it. It's a learning curve but the rewards after wards when you are wheel cap to wheel cap fighting for a corner ,with drivers you will grow to know and respect, the satisfaction and rewards are more than worth it. So try and join us tonight.

ORANGE MANGO LOUNGE05.jpg

Latest Posts

Back