◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
jbica
not a good night for me, started off well, first three races happy with, last three races, i was just off. #frustrated.

Sorry to hear that, jbica.

D4 generally had 2 out front, 2 running drag, and most of the rest kinda bunched in the middle.

I had fun. Thanks for the good company D4!

Great racing in d3 Jazz I think it there was some taps and bumps cause few d2 got bumped to d3 so the playing frield didn't mesh well still had fun

Thanks you were pretty fast yourself, I had my work cut out for me with you lol. You're right and I think next week will be a lot better. I'm not gonna go around trying to get people in trouble for anything this week, I mean it's a lot of people's first time out there too, like myself.

I would just like to remind everyone to go over the OLR and Good Racecraft Guide. I took the time to study them hard and I expect everyone else to as well, because I know everybody likes the racing to remain as clean as possible. We need it now more than ever with all the recent additions to S.N.A.I.L.

Well this wasn't a very good start for me. I didn't expect to win, but when running mid pack it seems like bumper cars and people try to make passes in the worst spots. Glad whoever tried the dive bomb on motegi ghosted before they hit me because that was plain stupid. I just turned the ps3 off outta frustration.

I see you in 5th when you got the short cut penalty in the Ferrari, and dropped back to 10th i believe, then dropped out :(

I was looking forward to battling you Bronco in the last race since we were tied for 2nd! Sad to see you drop back so early.

Great racing in D2 tonight! It was close and competitive as always. I made a few mistakes and lost positions each time - exactly how it should be! :)

I see you in 5th when you got the short cut penalty in the Ferrari, and dropped back to 10th i believe, then dropped out :(

I was looking forward to battling you Bronco in the last race since we were tied for 2nd! Sad to see you drop back so early.

I was 2nd in points, I didn't even know that. So I went from 2nd to 6th in the last race...geez that's tough.

9 points covering the top 5 positions in D2...awesome close racing tonight! I was p6 :crazy: Best night of racing yet. Didn't want any of the combos to get voted off but went with 2. I need more practice at GVS -R

I would just like to remind everyone to go over the OLR and Good Racecraft Guide. I took the time to study them hard and I expect everyone else to as well, because I know everybody likes the racing to remain as clean as possible. We need it now more than ever with all the recent additions to S.N.A.I.L.

Just make sure it's The S.N.A.I.L. OLR. There are just enough differences to make it important.

Great racing in D2 tonight:tup:. Congrats to dylansan for the overall win:cheers:! I'll get you next time;)

Pics of tonights D2 podium winners and all the races in D2 will be up Monday eve.

Last edited:
Another rockin' night of racing! D3 was pretty hot most of the night! :crazy: My apologies to anyone a may have ran into :guilty:... Tonight had some of the closest and best racing I have been involved with in a long time! It was a little "bumpy" at times and I think we could have been a little more patient but all in all the racing was fantastic! I am sure that once we all get used to our new divisions and those we are racing with, things will settle down and I see some of the best racing in SNAIL history in the near future!

Cheers all and look forward to net weeks battle!!

Here are the official results from our league night on July 22nd, 2012. This was the fourth week using our new format and the first week with four divisions. This means that Prize A, Prize B, and Prize C are to be selected by the division winners with the three highest scores. However, since we now have more divisions than we have prizes, I am implementing a rule that limits the number of Prize A and Prize B selections that can be made from each division to only one per month. This will ensure that the drivers from each division will have an equal opportunity to pick our new car and track combos.

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. WiiFreak ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  2. Mighty_mopar ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. jlbowler ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. ADR_BRONCO ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. mrjones_80 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Nic-KL ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. KingBestJr ---------- did not submit a vote
  8. AJK-VAIL ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. RIP_Welsh_Don ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. GTP_esh ----------- did not submit a vote
  12. howyakeeping1 ----- did not submit a vote
  13. JerseyDriverSS ----- did not submit a vote
  • EpicGonzago3 ------ DNR
  • Diabolicwyvern ----- DNR

Division 2
  1. GTP_dylansan ------ selected Prize C
  2. tcrash15 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. spooble ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Turbo91stdcivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Apmaddock --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. GTP_BeRandom ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. zer05ive ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. aubdogg ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. SPEED14231234 ---- did not submit a vote
  • rofajole ------------ DNR
  • kcheeb ------------- DNR
  • AG07WRXTR -------- DNR
  • DrKronin ------------ DNR
  • bdubclub ----------- DNR
  • rallywgn81 ---------- DNR

Division 3
  1. JazzVanWolfe ------- selected Prize B
  2. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. sethfraz22 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. moi_2212 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. ChuthuluGoat ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. cmbeal317 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Vol_Jbolaz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. donconater --------- did not submit a vote
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • no_bull_racin97 ---- DNR
  • GTP_STRUNS109 --- DNR
  • KissMyGlock -------- DNR
  • chevbacca46 ------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR

Division 4
  1. sudmanster -------- selected Prize A
  2. Millerhd ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. g-MachineREX ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Skills_19657 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. SCREAMING_CHIEF -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. jbica --------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Handlebar-Man ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. qwertyuiopggvcds --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. jboy32 -------------- did not submit a vote
  • Patches_McFluffy --- DNR
  • atongo619 ---------- DNR
  • yer_mama904 ------- DNR
  • nateral00 ----------- DNR
  • j-dogg11985 -------- DNR
  • eagle123vick -------- DNR
  • Gt_Precision -------- DNR

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Ferrari 512BB '76 @Twin Ring Motegi West
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since sudmanster selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 1 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 @Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since JazzVanWolfe selected Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

GTP_dylansan gets Prize C, so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
I would like to join the S.N.A.I.L league. My id is jobyone71

Thanks

Hey jobyone,

Glad you found our friendly little league :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination as soon as possible so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Last edited:
I will participate on the 29th sorry I couldn't come tonight I had to work extra hours at work. But I clicked every link on the big messege of info and still couldn't find a schedule of tracks or car to drive. I feel stupid haha but yeah ill be ready for next Sunday night

Hey THRASH, no worries at all.

The car/track combinations are listed in the second post :)

They'll be updated by this weeks winners once the results are finalized.

Well this wasn't a very good start for me. I didn't expect to win, but when running mid pack it seems like bumper cars and people try to make passes in the worst spots. Glad whoever tried the dive bomb on motegi ghosted before they hit me because that was plain stupid. I just turned the ps3 off outta frustration.

Hey JerseyDriverSS, I understand your frustration but I'm not sure if that's the best way to deal with it.

For the sake of the league and your frustration level :), I'd ask that you make note of the incidents where you feel you were wronged and file a complaint.

You help the offending driver by making them aware that their driving style isn't up to league standards, you've taken action on something that happened to you and you've made our league a better place 👍

in D4, Round 1, Race 2, Lap 1 I was involved in some bumping with a group of guys due to the slowest first flip, anyway I bumped "qweryuipggvcds" a couple of times, no harm done, but then in the first tunnel turn of G.V. he went to seed the position to me, but I accidentally leaned him wide through the tunnel causing him to lose another spot to "g-MachineREX". I am a fault for this because I failed to control my car trough the turn, and will take a penalty for the incident.

Hey zero if rally is unably I can help 2nite. Cat & Mouse in d3 2nite. Anyone looking for some FUN, Dirty, team racing d3 will be the place 2 be. 7pm west 10pm East

Guys im in a different location then im usually am and i keep getting disconnected when i play. When i get back to usual location i will play but until then im holding off racing. I was in 1st place last at gp and was 4.031 secs infront of my opponents on the 4th lap and then i get disconnected...i felt like kicking a damn whole threw my tv. Freaking wifi sucks

Hey zero if rally is unably I can help 2nite. Cat & Mouse in d3 2nite. Anyone looking for some FUN, Dirty, team racing d3 will be the place 2 be. 7pm west 10pm East

I'll help you with that.

What sethfraz22 should have said
Hey, zer0. If rally is unable I can help tonight. Cat & Mouse in D3 tonight. Anyone looking for some FUN, dirty team racing D3 will be the place to be.

Signed: Sudden grammar/spelling/leetspeak Nazi.

I'll help you with that.

Signed: Sudden grammar/spelling/leetspeak Nazi.

500px-Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg.png

Sometimes it takes all I have to not lapse into GN mode.

History Major, actually. I know all about Nazis. ;)

Thanks for the banner, dabney. Now I have something to demonstrate my superiority. :rolleyes:

Back