Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. SAMHAIN85

SAMHAIN85

stelephant likes this.
  2. THRASH

THRASH

Room is open for Super Formula Series if you got nothing going on tonight.
    Race 1 starts at 9pm EST @ Barcelona
    Race 2 roughly 10pm @ Fuji

0475-4242-8417-5765-4084

3. SAMHAIN85

SAMHAIN85

SNAIL Super Formulas

GTP_Guido likes this.
  4. Herimopp89

Herimopp89

GTP_Guido likes this.
  5. THRASH

THRASH

Round 2 starting at 10:15 if anyone is interested. Race 1 was a good one.

6. SAMHAIN85

SAMHAIN85

20190418_094441.jpg

Looking for a reliable Host to organize official SNAIL Practice tonight. You will handsomely be paid 2 $hells for your efforts.

Here are this weeks combos:

upload_2019-4-16_22-6-56.png

And Lobby Settings

Lobby name should include our url (www.snailracing.org) and a brief message about SNAIL to any randoms that join. Thursdays are a great time for newcomers to get their feet wet with SNAIL's format and potentially join.

Lobby should be up by 9PM EST with the lobby ID posted here. I dont think we'll need two lobbies tonight, but if we do we'll also need a second host.

Inquire within!

7. Neutty

Neutty

I am pretty sure I can host practice tonight. I’m off tomorrow. Put me down for it I’ll make it happen captain.

8. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

I’ll provide backup if we need 2 lobbies, D4/D5

9. thracerviewr

thracerviewr

10. llNovall

llNovall

Wish I could make practices. Night work. What happened to the broadcasting of practice? A little light last 2 weeks.

suprajef likes this.
  11. suprajef

suprajef Premium

Taxes?

12. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Speaking of work I got called back in on an emergency. I highly doubt I will be able to be on any earlier than 10, if I’m even home by then.
    I’m sorry guys.

suprajef likes this.
  13. Neutty

Neutty

Practice lobby is open for business.

0475-4243-1189-5081-4788

THRASH, suprajef and llNovall like this.
  14. Lozano1

Lozano1

(Sorry, I didn’t actually wanted to post anything and I don’t know how to delete a post)

15. suprajef

suprajef Premium

Be there shortly

16. Neutty

Neutty

17. basswerks1

basswerks1

I Have to work. Sorry I cannot be there to help with the hosting.

Neutty likes this.
  18. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

I have completed my review of the 10 incidents on file this week.

Raw10_2u and Lozano1 like this.
  19. suprajef

suprajef Premium

Getting really tired of getting bumped off

DublDee and THRASH like this.
  20. Fudman420

Fudman420

I hear ya, sure seems like there a level of aggression that isn't present on Sundays.

TEX36 likes this.
  21. DimeloJJ

DimeloJJ

I had read the first post. And I will like to join. I found about sanil because a lot of my PSN contacts race in this league.

22. nmcp1

nmcp1

@DimeloJJ

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58,@MajorBlixem & @SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

23. llNovall

llNovall

Practice/Rec room open
    ID 0475-4242-9272-7112-1988

24. stelephant

stelephant Premium

Rec or wreck? :lol:

suprajef and llNovall like this.
  25. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

rectum?? Damn near killed ‘em !

26. Noob01_lmdead

Noob01_lmdead

Nice race at the súper formula test race... @Trash and @Tex too fast for me...(first laps video)

TEX36, JamCar0ne and THRASH like this.
  27. THRASH

THRASH

1217821B-FD00-49E8-9A3C-D9A7F73F3DC3.jpeg

SPECIAL Press Conference for the SNAIL Super Formula Series.

Good afternoon my fellow drivers. Last Wednesday was the first test for the SNAIL Super Formula Series as much of you know. We learned a lot about the cars and the races and we realized changes needed to be made.

For starters we will be delaying the start of the season by another week. It was scheduled to start April 24th but will now begin May 1st.

On April 24th we will be doing another test to lock in our new race package to further make the series better.

We had 2 45 minute races and I do not believe an Endurance style race is the direction we need to go. We will leave that to the official Endurance Series. With the huge popularity to the Manufacturer & Nation Series we have decided that shorter races will be better.

The new schedule will have two 30 minute races instead of 45’s. The room will open at 8:30 and race 1 will begin at 8:45. With a 30 minute race (in lap form) the race will end hopefully at 9:15. 9:30 will start race 2 and we will end at 10:00 EST. It’s not like Sundays when we all have the entire night. The new format cuts out 45 minutes of unneeded time. Wednesday’s are a more difficult time to make so shorter races will make it easier to commit.

With shorter races we will be adding more of a mix. Before the rules were use Racing Hard & Softs at least once with Fuel at x3 and Tires at x5. The NEW rules will be all 4 Racing Tires (SuperSoft, Soft, Medium, and Hard) will be available. You must use at least 2 compounds of your choice. The fuel will now be at x6 & x7 for the test races, and Tire wear will be at x19!

This Wednesday we will be holding our 2nd test on April 24th at 8:30 pm EST with 20 laps at Barcelona & 19 laps at Dragon Trail - Seaside.

I hope everyone enjoys the changes. I hope everyone can make next weeks race and if you didn’t enjoy last week or maybe you did, come on back and try it again. Thank you to everyone who helped last week, the data and way everyone drove I watched everyone’s race and learned ALOT. So next week we will try again.

28. llNovall

llNovall

Definately not "wreck"
    Great practice session with @Noob01_lmdead (Rauljimenez76), @WildOne1976, and @Fudman420 and certainly no wrecking, just intense racing. Here is a capture of part of the practice session at Interlagos. Very good close racing:cheers:

29. Noob01_lmdead

Noob01_lmdead

I denfended the possition as much as i could but @nova is too fast....

stelephant, BradESPN and llNovall like this.
  30. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

My review of the 10 incidents on file is complete !

[​IMG]