◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Tonight the time has come.

The first race for the new SNAIL Super Formula Series will be tonight. It doesn’t count towards the points for the official season it’s an exhibition to work out the final kinks for the series.

Fuel x3 | Tires x5.

The event will be from 8:30 PM EST - 10:45
Race 1: Curcuit de Barcelona-Catalunya: 31 laps
Race 2: Fuji International Speedway: 33 laps

If you have nothing to do tonight try this out because I know these cars are badass fun. If you plan on racing post in the thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/snail-super-formula-series.386803/page-2

Another great job from our prize winners and stewards on facilitating an early selection process. Already got some practice laps in and the liveries complete. That Mustang at Interlagos is a treat. Here they are.
8223590593522073612_0.jpg

8080038357947679756_0.jpg
8502797277611425796_0.jpg
8503360219511783428_0.jpg
Good luck to everyone, and see D2 drivers at race time.

Room is open for Super Formula Series if you got nothing going on tonight.
Race 1 starts at 9pm EST @ Barcelona
Race 2 roughly 10pm @ Fuji

0475-4242-8417-5765-4084

Room is open for Super Formula Series if you got nothing going on tonight.
Race 1 starts at 9pm EST @ Barcelona
Race 2 roughly 10pm @ Fuji

0475-4242-8417-5765-4084

Round 2 starting at 10:15 if anyone is interested. Race 1 was a good one.

20190418_094441.jpg

Looking for a reliable Host to organize official SNAIL Practice tonight. You will handsomely be paid 2 $hells for your efforts.

Here are this weeks combos:

upload_2019-4-16_22-6-56.png

And Lobby Settings

Lobby name should include our url (www.snailracing.org) and a brief message about SNAIL to any randoms that join. Thursdays are a great time for newcomers to get their feet wet with SNAIL's format and potentially join.

Lobby should be up by 9PM EST with the lobby ID posted here. I dont think we'll need two lobbies tonight, but if we do we'll also need a second host.

Inquire within!

View attachment 815200

Looking for a reliable Host to organize official SNAIL Practice tonight. You will handsomely be paid 2 $hells for your efforts.

View attachment 815201

And Lobby Settings

Lobby name should include our url (www.snailracing.org) and a brief message about SNAIL to any randoms that join. Thursdays are a great time for newcomers to get their feet wet with SNAIL's format and potentially join.

Lobby should be up by 9PM EST with the lobby ID posted here. I dont think we'll need two lobbies tonight, but if we do we'll also need a second host.

Inquire within!
I am pretty sure I can host practice tonight. I’m off tomorrow. Put me down for it I’ll make it happen captain.

View attachment 815200

View attachment 815201

And Lobby Settings

Inquire within!
I’ll provide backup if we need 2 lobbies, D4/D5

View attachment 815200

View attachment 815201

And Lobby Settings

Inquire within!
Wish I could make practices. Night work. What happened to the broadcasting of practice? A little light last 2 weeks.

I had read the first post. And I will like to join. I found about sanil because a lot of my PSN contacts race in this league.

@DimeloJJ

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58,@MajorBlixem & @SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Back