SAMHAIN85

SNAIL
Premium
Latvia
socal
SAMHAIN85
SNAILTimeTrial.jpg

How to join:

• Send a Friend Request to PSN User: SNAILRACING__ORG (2 underscores)
  • Go into Sport Mode
  • Select Race A*
  • Qualifying Time Trial
  • Set your fastest lap
*unless Race B or Race C is specified for the current Round

Laptimes will be updated every Wednesday night, with the final times being updated at 9PM EST Sunday night

Good luck!

Last edited:
This is an awesome idea. I like it and plan to participate. Do we have to save the best lap replay from TT? Are drivers allowed (or encouraged) to try and improve their lap times day over day, or is it once set, that's it?
PSN FR sent.

You don't need to save anything, this is why we chose to use the Sport race qualifiers. We ask you to send the friend request to SNAILRACING__ORG so that only those participating in the TT will show up on that account's friends list. Yes, you can rerun the TT as many times as you like in order to improve your time.

You don't need to save anything, this is why we chose to use the Sport race qualifiers. We ask you to send the friend request to SNAILRACING__ORG so that only those participating in the TT will show up on that account's friends list. Yes, you can rerun the TT as many times as you like in order to improve your time.
Thank you @JamCar0ne. PSN friend request sent earlier.

Would I need to use the account I have registered with SNAIL? I'm currently using a different account and wouldn't want to pollute the leaderboards.

I updated the 2nd post with the first update. Final update will take place on Sunday night.

I just realized you arent on the sheet @Oshawa-Joe. I know you've sent a friend request and have put down times. I wonder why you didnt show up under 'friends rankings'?

We had an issue with hirnsauger since hes in Germany. NA accounts cant see EU times, so we either have to get his time screenshotted or we have to create an EU account to see it. But since you're in Canada your times should appear just fine.

Does anyone else not see their name that for sure set a time?

Also the formatting is being worked on. Are you guys in favor of the color coding based on different divisions, or would you rather it all be one color and just have a Division column instead?

I updated the 2nd post with the first update. Final update will take place on Sunday night.

I just realized you arent on the sheet @Oshawa-Joe. I know you've sent a friend request and have put down times. I wonder why you didnt show up under 'friends rankings'?

We had an issue with hirnsauger since hes in Germany. NA accounts cant see EU times, so we either have to get his time screenshotted or we have to create an EU account to see it. But since you're in Canada your times should appear just fine.

Also the formatting is being worked on. Are you guys in favor of the color coding based on different divisions, or would you rather it all be one color and just have a Division column instead?
I don't see my name?

I have a time that shows up in game and I can see pretty much everyone on the list who are on the My Friend's TT list.
Edit: And I have received the in game confirmation that I am friends with Snailracing__Org

I don't see my name?

Same here.

I've noticed the daily leaderboards occasionally drop a name or 2 from my friends list. I back out of the leaderboard and the names are back a few seconds later.

I have a time that shows up in game and I can see pretty much everyone on the list who are on the My Friend's TT list.
Edit: And I have received the in game confirmation that I am friends with Snailracing__Org

That's strange. I knew more than 10 had signed up but I figured you guys just hadn't set any times yet. This is what was displayed last night:

20190410_210615.jpg

I forgot that we can also fetch laptimes from the gran turismo website. Maybe using that will be a better idea.

I'll update the sheet tonight and make sure everyone is entered.

So I just logged into the website to verify everyone's laptimes are displayed:

20190411_083346.jpg

It's still only listing the same 9 and I'm logged into the SNAILRACING__ORG account. Not sure whats going on...

So I just logged into the website to verify everyone's laptimes are displayed:

View attachment 813689

It's still only listing the same 9 and I'm logged into the SNAILRACING__ORG account. Not sure whate going on...
What about your personal account?

Edit: I know that isn’t everyone, but can you at least see my time there? (Also meaning, is it a general problem or something just with the new account)

Last edited:
Back