◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
  • 396,518 views
OMG Gutter, where do you find this stuff, that was crazy, but so appropriate!

On another note guys, please keep Mike in your thoughts over the next little while, his mom is resting peacefully, but it seems it won’t be long now. Thinking of ya buddy :(
 
View attachment 777641 View attachment 777642
Texas and Indiannippleless road courses with a classic battle of American muscle.
It'll be another 4-20 minute races night with both divisions driving both cars on both tracks.
69 Camaro Z/28View attachment 777643
66 Mustang RTRView attachment 777644
Sorry, no goofiness, but, it should be a fun night.
3446688E-CE1A-4A31-AB9D-1548B558E227.gif
 
Sorry to hear about your Mom's failing health Mike. My mother has been an absolute life saver to me and my family over the past several months. Nobody will ever love us like our Mom. I know you've been helping your Mom for quite a while - You're a Good Son!
 
Ya know Mikes gonna tear a strip off ya, so I’ll save you some grief.
A’s will drive Camaro, B’s Mustang at Texas in one race, then switch for the next. Same for Indy.
Could never be too sure with him eh? LOL.
 
Ya know Mikes gonna tear a strip off ya, so I’ll save you some grief.
A’s will drive Camaro, B’s Mustang at Texas in one race, then switch for the next. Same for Indy.
Who's on first?...I dunno...
No he's on second.... who's on second?
No, who's on first!. ....what?...
What's on third. ... I dunno!
 
What are the average lap times are these tracks in the camaro and stang?
 
What are the average lap times are these tracks in the camaro and stang?
I ran a 1:40ish I think - check the time trials. We really don't keep track like in SNAIL, but some of us do the time trials and that gives you a ballpark idea.
 
I ran a 1:40ish I think - check the time trials. We really don't keep track like in SNAIL, but some of us do the time trials and that gives you a ballpark idea.
Ok cool. I see 42's are the average. Thanks bro.
 
What are the average lap times are these tracks in the camaro and stang?
Oh no no no! We don't do that here. That sounds all organized and rehearsed. You just show up, don't hit schitt, and have fun. :lol: Actually, right before Steve and I went on medical leave, we were having fun measuring each other up in the Time Trials throughout the week before race night. But someone else would have to get you pointed towards those. I don't remember off hand how to do it.
 
Last edited:
Oh no no no! We don't do that here. That sounds all organized and rehearsed. You just show up, don't hit schitt, and have fun. :lol: Actually, right before Steve and I went on medical leave, we were having fun measuring each other up in the Time Trials. But someone else would have to get you pointed towards those. I don't remember off hand how to do it.
Ok.lol. force of habit.
 
Oh no no no! We don't do that here. That sounds all organized and rehearsed. You just show up, don't hit schitt, and have fun. :lol: Actually, right before Steve and I went on medical leave, we were having fun measuring each other up in the Time Trials throughout the week before race night. But someone else would have to get you pointed towards those. I don't remember off hand how to do it.
No...no...noooo.. There's no practicing, no preparation. Just show up like I do, ask how much fuel, how many laps, is there mandatory pits, etc... I'm in 4 leagues. I have trouble keeping it all straight.
 
Mikee, was thinking of you throughout the whole weekend while at work. Hoping that you'd somehow find the strength to deal with your situation at hand buddy. I'm SURE I'm not the only one here as we all love you buddy.

Well, I'll be there tonight and am looking forward to the race guys :gtpflag:.
 
Hey guys thanks for your concern. Yeah, my Mom is on her death bed and is not expected to last the week. I appreciate all the kind words, but, I'm not the first or the last to deal with their Mother dying. Such a helpless feeling not being able to do anything to help her through to the other side. She is a Woman of faith, so I know which way she will be going. Lots of family to meet up there.
If she passes today, I won't be there to host tonight. We need a back up host, just in case.
I haven't figured out laps or fuel yet, but will try sometime today when I'm home.
 
I'll put my name forward to be backup tonight. I can also go an figure out the laps and fuel so you don't have to worry about that.

Alternatively, send me an invite when you are on line and I can get all the settings and we can work out the fuel and stuff together.
 
Time trial thing is disappointing.... It only keeps your fastest time in Overall Class of cars. I ran three trials with three different cars and it only keeps the fastest car.

A few times in the past I just went into the time trials to look at where I compare with the fastest car in the sub-class, but that is not a good reference if the fastest guy in the Camaro (for example) sets a faster time in a GT3 or GT1 car. Then the Camaro time goes away.

I'm sure this could be a easy fix.... Mr. Bell....
 
Last edited:
Discovered this today - epic retro movie. @Mike Lobban, the narration at about 12:23 is dedicated to you.


That was really good. Interesting narration by Garner too. Never knew Garner was into racing so and quite the avid racer himself.
Couldn't watch the whole thing of course but watched for 30 minutes straight.
 
Time trial thing is disappointing.... It only keeps your fastest time in Overall Class of cars. I ran three trials with three different cars and it only keeps the fastest car.

A few times in the past I just went into the time trials to look at where I compare with the fastest car in the sub-class, but that is not a good reference if the fastest guy in the Camaro (for example) sets a faster time in a GT3 or GT1 car. Then the Camaro time goes away.

I'm sure this could be a easy fix.... Mr. Bell....
That ended up getting blamed on a console porting / console memory capacity issue. The PC version of the game doesn't suffer the same problem. For some reason I thought you could still compare your best time to your friends list, but maybe that's what exactly you're talking about. Man, it's crazy how much you forget in such a little amount of time.

I wish I were in more of a position to take on some of the leadership responsibilities right now. I've taken an awful lot of fun out of the league without having to pay it back. Now would be a great opportunity to show my appreciation by giving back - if only my own health would permit it. There may be some ways to help still - I'll give it some careful consideration.

Mike, Steve, heck all of you guys; I really do consider you friends and feel your pain and sorrows. I sincerely wish the best for you in these difficult times. And @Rednose58 , I'm always amazed at your willingness to throw your hand up when help is needed - in multiple leagues. 👍
 
Back