◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
  • 396,519 views
@Mike Lobban

tenor.gif
 
Happy Birthday Mike!
No jokes or cheapshots from me, just best wishes for a great day and many thanks for all you do to keep this league going strong and being fun!

Everyone knows you take plenty of cheap shots at us on the track....

Very Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!
...Wanker....




 
Because I know there are some motorcycle and flying guys in our group, I had to post this. If you have never heard of Guy Martin, that's ok, you have to be a fan of UK road racing and the IOM TT. Guy is a super fast racer, quite the character, and a wee bit hard to understand, but a real motor head.
The fact that he went out and got himself a Merlin, the coolest aircraft engine ever, warrant's a view here. I'm the co-cheese and can post this sort of thing, ha! Plus it's Mike's birthday and I know he likes this stuff.

 
Happy Birthday Mike!

Video challenge. Is this:
When Mike comes home in the morning from a night of debauchery of cheating on his sheep girlfriend with another ewe?
Or is it when a Group B guy beats all the Group A guys to become that weeks “Awesome Baawesome”?
Let the group decide!
 
Because I know there are some motorcycle and flying guys in our group, I had to post this. If you have never heard of Guy Martin, that's ok, you have to be a fan of UK road racing and the IOM TT. Guy is a super fast racer, quite the character, and a wee bit hard to understand, but a real motor head.
The fact that he went out and got himself a Merlin, the coolest aircraft engine ever, warrant's a view here. I'm the co-cheese and can post this sort of thing, ha! Plus it's Mike's birthday and I know he likes this stuff.



Nice.

Annnnnd, gotta love this Stained Glass, given to Rolls Royce after the 2nd World War by the Royal Airforce as thanks for the Merlin Engine...

62578176_10157267700279254_321037634166063104_o.jpg
 
The Merlin, the engine that won WW2. Awesome.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Oh yeah.....thanks for all the birthday wishes. Some good laughs there. Bunch of wankers.


Absolutely!!!
 
Ive watched a few of Guy Martin's videos, even the subtitles are like "wait, you wot mate?"
Oh, and Happy belated Birthday Mike! I wont be posting something as gay as you sent me on mine; But how is your butt anyway?
900th post. One for every year you've been alive Mike!
 
:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for June 17th :gtpflag:

As Mike alluded too a few posts above, we will be running these cars after the announcement of the movie. Really just an excuse to run some great vintage stuff!

Four race format.

img_4080-jpg.827817



img_4079-jpg.827816


img_4081-jpg.827818


img_4082-jpg.827820
 
:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for June 17th :gtpflag:

As Mike alluded too a few posts above, we will be running these cars after the announcement of the movie. Really just an excuse to run some great vintage stuff!

Four race format.

img_4080-jpg.827817



img_4079-jpg.827816


img_4081-jpg.827818


img_4082-jpg.827820
Oh no...nonono. I've got to go back to the mountains on Saturday, I left mama bear there. And We are having supper with Donald while he is visiting.
 
Sorry that I am late to the Party. Happy Belated birthday Mike.
 
:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for June 17th :gtpflag:

As Mike alluded too a few posts above, we will be running these cars after the announcement of the movie. Really just an excuse to run some great vintage stuff!

Four race format.

img_4080-jpg.827817



img_4079-jpg.827816


img_4081-jpg.827818


img_4082-jpg.827820

I was looking forward to this one, but I'm hosting another event this Monday night. Good luck on the embankments especially with the Ferrari ....
 
:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for June 17th :gtpflag:

As Mike alluded too a few posts above, we will be running these cars after the announcement of the movie. Really just an excuse to run some great vintage stuff!

Four race format.

img_4080-jpg.827817



img_4079-jpg.827816


img_4081-jpg.827818


img_4082-jpg.827820
I had a killer tune for the Ford too... kicked the ***** out of the Porsche 908, actually kicked every cars ass..
It was the winning tune from camels league.
 
I had a killer tune for the Ford too... kicked the ***** out of the Porsche 908, actually kicked every cars ass..
It was the winning tune from camels league.
I did a little work on the Ferrari today - didn't make a lot of progress....
 
So what we are driving vintage cars and bear isnt going to make it....the world is going to end...I say next week we drive 4x4 carslol
 
Back