◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Fun night, one of Gutter's best jokes ever 👍
There are basically only two things that pain me in our lounge, getting beat by Lobban and Lehman :banghead:. When I got to the last race scores and realized Lehman was going to get Mr. Baawesome by one lousy stink'in point, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :( :ill: :irked: :mad:
:D :bowdown: :cheers:

Congrats to @Rednose58, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @GTLehman, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk122-sept-16th-2019-results-jpg.851603

Last edited:

Fun night, one of Gutter's best jokes ever 👍
There are basically only two things that pain me in our lounge, getting beat by Lobban and Lehman :banghead:. When I got to the last race scores and realized Lehman was going to get Mr. Baawesome by one lousy stink'in point, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :( :ill: :irked: :mad:
:D :bowdown: :cheers:

Congrats to @Rednose58, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @GTLehman, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk122-sept-16th-2019-results-jpg.851603

Yup, one stink'in point!!! And what does that stink smell like???
It smells like... *sniff* *sniff*...
PINEAPPLE!! Yes, pineapple and....*sniff* ROASTED PORK!! With a hint of *sniff* APPLE!

That's right baby, I'm BAWESOME and it's luau time!!! I'll be spendin' da next week sniffin' big, thick thighed HULA GIRL PANTIES brah!! There's a reason the wahines all call me KING BAWESOMALAY'A!!

I sure enjoyed driving my favorite coffee-colored BMW... and you all know what BMW stands for, right?
B for BAWESOME - because I AM!
M for ME - because it's ME that is BAWWWEEEESSSOMMMEEE!
W for WINNING - because that's what I did...WININ..uh... that's what I was doing... WINNING!!

It was truly another epic night in the lounge. It was great to have nearly everybody make it and especially excellent to have McInnis stay all night.
Had some very enjoyable dicing and enjoyed chasing and being chased down. Thanks to Gutter and the rest of you jokers for bringing my concentration to a new level!
Brake point, apex, exit....brake point, apex, exit...brake point, apex, panties... Agghhh!

Congratulations Red, I'll save you some wahine....

Last edited:
Yup, one stink'in point!!! And what does that stink smell like???
It smells like... *sniff* *sniff*...
PINEAPPLE!! Yes, pineapple and....*sniff* ROASTED PORK!! With a hint of *sniff* APPLE!

That's right baby, I'm BAWESOME and it's luau time!!! I'll be spendin' da next week sniffin' big, thick thighed HULA GIRL PANTIES brah!! There's a reason the wahines all call me KING BAWESOMALAY'A!!

I sure enjoyed driving my favorite coffee-colored BMW... and you all know what BMW stands for, right?
B for BAWESOME - because I AM!
M for ME - because it's ME that is BAWWWEEEESSSOMMMEEE!
W for WINNING - because that's what I did...WININ..uh... that's what I was doing... WINNING!!

It was truly another epic night in the lounge. It was great to have nearly everybody make it and especially excellent to have McInnis stay all night.
Had some very enjoyable dicing and enjoyed chasing and being chased down. Thanks to Gutter and the rest of you jokers for bringing my concentration to a new level!
Brake point, apex, exit....brake point, apex, exit...brake point, apex, panties... Agghhh!

Congratulations Red, I'll save you some wahine....

Nice one!!

source.gif

Fun racing last night, but that Lotus was tricky at Monaco.
Hope to see some more B guys back next week, then I can kick Spiff back up to A!
Hannable, if it wasn't for those two DT's, you would have been Mr. Awesome for the first time, just saying :D
Bear, you back next week? If so, then GT3's it is!
And Spiffy, not sure about that mug cam up in the corner :D. Looks like your stuck down in some cellar, but is that a fridge right beside you?

Congrats to @Xradkins, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @2pfspiff, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk123-sept-23rd-2019-results-jpg.853105

I can't think of one thing that could keep me away from the night. :rolleyes::)
No, but I can think of five things that would ...

Hope to see some more B guys back next week, then I can kick Spiff back up to A!
Hannable, if it wasn't for those two DT's, you would have been Mr. Awesome for the first time, just saying :D
And Spiffy, not sure about that mug cam up in the corner :D. Looks like your stuck down in some cellar, but is that a fridge right beside you?

Boy, I'll say... we're going to have to name @2pfspiff 'Basement Boy'.
Or maybe when the camera is off, he's all like, 'It puts the lotion on it's skin...'

Congrats Spiff and Xrad. Great and fun racing all around. I thought consistency was going to pay off bawesomely for me last night until I spun in front of everybody - 'Sorry about that chief'... For whichever reason my car didn't feel right that last race.

You say you will be running gt3s if I'm back next week?.... why no...no I won't be back... why what are you running if I'm away?... just askin. ..just curious yknow.

Hey guys, how's it goin? Last night was soo tempting. The Formula Rookie is probably my favorite car to race within the game. I like others for hot-lapping, but straight up racing is awesome in that car. I was jealous enough to tell the wife it's about time for me to get back in the saddle though. Not sure if Monday will be my first night back (gotta see what combos are up - just kidding!), but it should be either this or next Monday, just depending on family obligations. If I intend on racing this upcoming week, I'll seek permission for reinstatement from the BOD by Friday. While my racing is crusty-rusty, I have been conditioning my liver. So the beers shouldn't be an issue :cheers:.

MR BAAWESOME here. When your BAAWESOME like me you get a great little knoock in the basement of your house where the heating system, hot water heater, spare fridge and washer / dryer are because your oldest daughter (19) lives in the front half and the other 6 women in the house (Wife, to more daughters[18 & 16], a dog and 2 cats) own the rest. But when your BAAWESOME like me you can race in a dug out hole in a dark basement getting the hose again.

Let Me take you on a tour of the MR BAAWESOME Man nook. I'll just show pics.

u02k2k7fRRGJKQsKKkb0tg.jpg
AR8HgaFZQjCt6z2xw4d7mw.jpg

Streaming PC. Using an tablet as an elgato deck controller for stream. The software is Streamlabs OBS. I am using the Steel series Arctis pro wired headset with Game Dac. The lounge party chat is captured through the dac stream port to a Razor Pro ripsaw HD capture card Mic port.

Wwz%AJYsR3KlylHwUphFqg.jpg

Before you make fun of the dream catcher, my oldest made that for me her senior year.

dIF1MllqSmG9QOsXnZME7w.jpg

Dehumidifier because MR BAAWESOME knows how to take care of his electronics.

h%V3fYURRayH2aE0tGGRYA.jpg

Lego Micro bus, beetle and 67 mustang GT 350. This laptop is for internet use. Youngest painted Rick for me.

YO8OOIEpStiBZ2RcreBEfw.jpg

MR BAAWESOME likes to game in style. Leather chair and ottoman are for shooters. The sweet BJ's folding chair is for racing.

ZNYZSatZQfmqcDOdFWkN2g.jpg

The luxury of being able to race and watch TV at the same time. My youngest also painted the cartoon characters Calvin and Hobbs. This was my favorite comic growing up. In the military I got my nickname Spaceman Spiff after Calvin's alter ego due to I looked like him when I wore my Oakley razor glasses. My hair was blonde and Spiked. The 2PF came from the unit I started at in the Refinery I work. The unit is called 2 Powerformer.

U8k9s7lyRgKmQHKxkH0pxA.jpg

This is where MR BAAWESOME MAKES MAGIC HAPPEN BEHIND THE WHEEL.

In all honestly, I live in an 1100 sqft home 2 story 3 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath house. Oldest daughter moved into the basement her sophomore year.

I had to make due with what little space I had.

IMG_2687.JPG

Here's where it all started in 2015. This is he wall where the storage box is in the dehumidifier pic. This was my 1st set up. TV is a 42" and is propped up on a storage shelf unit that you get from home depot. My setup has come along way. Now I am on a Sony Bravia 850 4k HDR tv sitting on a real entertainment center.

Attachments

• qjuLHqWlR2CwiOhYjVmhwQ.jpg
    qjuLHqWlR2CwiOhYjVmhwQ.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back