◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
  • 396,533 views
:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Nov 4th :gtpflag:

3 race format with pitstops.


We will also include the Escort Rallycross car. Why, you ask, so I can have my race number, that's why.

172f1360-d27e-4226-ad8c-bd2283b7b3fd-jpeg.863810


39b4bf28-95b7-47de-9049-b92d3dfb2bdc-jpeg.863811


c1b01d0b-36e3-4d54-8eba-7c702c6ae726-jpeg.863812



cde2a1f1-0623-4038-8f4e-ec700a7a4e15-jpeg.863813
Yessss. More vintage stuff... but that cosworth and zakspeed are gonna be a handful. But I think last time I drove the cosworth I discovered my pit crew couldn't decide what tires to put on,,,, so they put one of each on the car..
Yes, I did manage to put in quite a few laps like that. But eventually I decided no car could be that bad on handling and decided to pit. That's when I had an epiphany... kill the pit crew!!!... a few got away but spread the word of the carnage. Limbs torn asunder and dismembered. The race officials were sympathetic when they found out what my pit crew had done.
 
In light of my missing out on a second vintage night in a row, I feel it only fair to continue the vintage theme right on throughout the end of November. So, November 18th and November 25th, both vintage nights as well? Maybe we could even shake some of that dust off Lehman's Testa Rosa? All in favor... Say aye!

Miss you guys. ;)
 
Figure that you are running 3 great cars and I can't be there. Maybe I should quite my job and play video games all the time. Can I get internet and electricity in a card board box?
 
My short stream during last nights Wreckfest.... Just for @coltsjugg ! If you watch past the first race there is a Colts easter egg. :lol:



At min13:00, wtf, is that actually Colts, kinda looks like him, lol

Edit: Watched the rest of the video this morning.
Sean, how the hell did you manage to win that one in the Gatecrasher, all those laps with 1 point left :bowdown:
Funny as hell listening to Lobban trying to find the demolition track. Those were hilarious to watch as well, especially the Honeypots!
 
Last edited:
At min13:00, wtf, is that actually Colts, kinda looks like him, lol

Edit: Watched the rest of the video this morning.
Sean, how the hell did you manage to win that one in the Gatecrasher, all those laps with 1 point left :bowdown:
Funny as hell listening to Lobban trying to find the demolition track. Those were hilarious to watch as well, especially the Honeypots!

@Herimopp89 was gracious enough not to wreck me out. :lol: He had many, many opportunities to do so. :bowdown:

If I make it tonight its just going to be for one race. It's the beginning of the holiday storm for me, so 2AM mornings and 6 day work weeks pretty much until xmas. Wish me luck.:crazy:
 
Wish I liked weed. Whelp, into the bonfire with ya!
 

Attachments

  • 1573542369390838923225.jpg
    1573542369390838923225.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
Alert Alert Alert

tonight’s races are canceled. Steve gave me his cold andI feel like shat. We’ll pick up next week with the same combo. Sorry guys.

BASTARD!!

Well, I had to work anyway. Get well soon, geezer.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the quick exit last night, was looking forward to a few cocktails and lots of laughs. What can you do when your guest shows up 2 hours early???
We all assumed that a female guest made a sudden appearance, that was a pretty fast exit you made. There’s no way you can rage quit Wreckfest, lol.
 
Sorry for the quick exit last night, was looking forward to a few cocktails and lots of laughs. What can you do when your guest shows up 2 hours early???

Well, you could have put her in the 'Honey Pot' and turned her loose on Lobban. But, I'm sure you were just afraid she'd kick more ass than you...

If she would have been game you'd know she is a keeper. If not... 'NEXT'!
 
Took Junior to see Ford vs Ferrari tonight. Just one of those father son moments you know neither of us will forget. For the amount of history that had to be crammed into a couple-hour movie, I think a phenomenal job was done. Little guy was shedding tears. Definitely worth while. I imagine I'll be taking him again next weekend - he loved it that much.

Hope to see you gents Monday night - unless something odd pops up. But for now it's in my plans.
 
Welp... Mom had my brother's place inspected for sale this morning. Good news: Sold. Bad news: water heater was leaking and now I'm balls deep into a water heater replacement! Can't say no to Mom, especially now.... See y'all next week. (Fingers crossed).
 
Wife working late, so I'm on dinner detail. I'll see if I can hope in for a race. :mischievous:
 
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Tricky night but fun. Ok ok, the Cosworth has been put to bed, never to rear itself again. I will take the blame for picking, but I liked it.

Congrats to @Hanable, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @yogi bear, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk131-nov-18th-2019-results-jpg.867012
 
I agree, the cosworth is dead to me. The Zacspeed was a handful, but at least semi controllable, till the tires crapped out.
How can anyone hate the Escort? One of my top five favourite cars.
Gawd, I love racing with Mr. Baaawesome, Bear......that Escort race was too much fun. It’s worth a watch.
 


I actually liked the first two cars the escort i couldn't get a hold of at all.

but if you go to 2:30:00 you can see the mayhem that ensued at the end of the third race...and the kick at the end of the game for the win.
 
Back