◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Aaaarrrrrrrrggggggg.....nnoooooooooooooo!!!
Gotta quit giving us so much ammo bear.......we aim to please....:D We were laughing pretty good when your love of FD's made us decide who drive's what, thanks again!

We freaked out Aero racing the Rookies in the dark.

tenor.gif
OMG Shaun, this was just plain "freaky"! After I left last night I went to my neighbors place, Sean has been wanting to show me "Thieves of the Sea". After that he was looking for something and it reminded him of Super Troopers and I said what's that, I'd never seen it, so we watched it! And then I see this just now :crazy: Movie was funny as hell!

Abs, tc, stability control, front wheel drive, all wheel drive... bunch of sissy girly boys drive stuff like that. Real men drive vintage cars!... when I heard the b guys were assigned the BMW m1....I thought you were talking the m1 pro car. ...that really would have pissed me off.

More ammo!.........:lol:

Hey @aerolite and friends, i'm finally ready for some fun on Monday if there's space for me? Any chance of some space for a cuddly Hamster? :D I'll be there 9pm my time on Monday! ;)
Will put you in Group A Hammy, but I have you on the reserve list for now. I will send you an invite, we usually do that around 7:45. Make sure to send me and Mike a FR. You will need to search "aeroliteflight" for me and Mike is "Mike Lobban", we both have sheep avatars.....you FNG's won't get that but the Baaaawesomeness is part of it as well :D

Gotta quit giving us so much ammo bear.......we aim to please....:D We were laughing pretty good when your love of FD's made us decide who drive's what, thanks again!

OMG Shaun, this was just plain "freaky"! After I left last night I went to my neighbors place, Sean has been wanting to show me "Thieves of the Sea". After that he was looking for something and it reminded him of Super Troopers and I said what's that, I'd never seen it, so we watched it! And then I see this just now :crazy: Movie was funny as hell!

Will put you in Group A Hammy, but I have you on the reserve list for now. I will send you an invite, we usually do that around 7:45. Make sure to send me and Mike a FR. You will need to search "aeroliteflight" for me and Mike is "Mike Lobban", we both have sheep avatars.....you FNG's won't get that but the Baaaawesomeness is part of it as well :D

I have you on my friends list on PSN already @aerolite, so that means you have me too lol! :D See you on Monday for some fun!

Just found out from the wife that we are not going to her Honors society dinner due to her work schedule and that I have to take my middle one to get here dress fitted so I will be there Monday night after all. But like everything else in my life alls things are subject to change so I will let you know if anything else pops up.

I know you guys joke around lots but I dont think you would be totally sadistic... as for the 69 camaro. Don't bother, they ruined it. Also that gte Porsche rsr. It handles like crap.
I know it's a newer car, but being in the Porsche legends pack I thought it would be better.

Whoa, that is weird. It musta been that Shaun telepathic superpower, though I'm not sure how a Sean got ahold of it. :lol:

Super Troopers has the best beginning of any movie - ever. Messing with those kids was so funny I nearly pisst myself the first time I saw it. I don't know how police officers keep their jobs. I would have to try stuff like that if I were an officer. @GUTTERBOY3007 ? Anything to comment on? :lol:

This week’s tracks and car are absolutely a blast (I’m B group BMW). Keep in mind that these tracks are new to me, so I have to drive them for one or two short sessions to not be a moving road block on Monday. I tend to appreciate tracks with elevation changes or tricky sections and these Sonoma tracks have both! Yee-haw. Giddy up.

Nice combo Aero and Lobbie. Did some practice runs in clear weather, don’t know bout the other car but that Bima handling real sweet on that track. Thank God it don’t have no rain to spoil it. Cheers.

:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

Sonoma - Max start fuel all races = 18 litre's
Race 1 - National - 15 laps - Spring - 09:00 - Clear
Race 2 - Short - 20 laps - Summer - 15:00 - Heavy Cloud
Race 3 - GP - 15 laps - Autumn - 18:00 - Clear

Group A
Honda Civic Type R

Group B
BMW M1 Coupe

Invite list for tonight:

Group A
@Alex ONeill
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@Rednose58
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@Xradkins
@yogi bear
@Zii1993

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@davidt33
@dret7277
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown
@sgohsixthree
@2pfspiff

Last edited:
Sorry boys, had a tooth pulled on Saturday, and the result is still hurting now!! I promise i'll be there, next week!!

Good luck tonight, and have fun! ;)

Unfortunately I'll be a no show tonight. Had a rough week, just got home from a late physical therapy session, and my back's not up to it. Unfortunate as I love the Sonoma tracks too. Have fun, I hope to see you guys next week. :(

:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

Sonoma - Max start fuel all races = 18 litre's
Race 1 - National - 15 laps - Spring - 09:00 - Clear
Race 2 - Short - 20 laps - Summer - 15:00 - Heavy Cloud
Race 3 - GP - 15 laps - Autumn - 18:00 - Clear

Group A
Honda Civic Type R

Group B
BMW M1 Coupe

Invite list for tonight:

Group A
@Alex ONeill
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@Rednose58
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@Xradkins
@yogi bear
@Zii1993

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@davidt33
@dret7277
@Gr8_Lakes
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Rob Brown
@sgohsixthree
@2pfspiff

Reserve
@HammyMansell
Can i get in tonight for a round?
I tried a few laps today. I am definently slower with one arm again, but i would like to try.

:odd:I blame y'all for my "accident" in the last race. My earpiece and mic is connected through my controller. In the last little while it regularly disconnects all by its merry self, resulting in yous guy's voices coming through my sound system :nervous: for my wonderful wife to be entertained - NOT!:scared:

So tonight it disconnected again. I was trying to stay ahead of X-Rad and I asked my wife to come and press the PS button on my controller so it can reconnect - bad idea to press the PS button while going through a corner. Blue screen!! I was so focused on getting the earpiece going again that I forgot that it will "pause" my game to reconnect the controller.:banghead:

Otherwise, I had fun tonight, thanks.

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Looks like you guys had a fun night with some close racing. Sorry I had to miss but I was nauseous all night, this after I had done some decent practice all week and was running faster times than Lobban, so of course I would have beat him. But now we are going to have to listen to him brag for an entire week :mischievous: :D
Red, I hope your wife wasn't too traumatized, :lol:

Congrats to @RobbiefromBC, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Mike Lobban, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk54-april-30-2018-results-jpg.733379

It's a good thing some guys dropped out at the last minute, we would have had to cull the herd. These cars were so close in performance but in different ways.
Aero.....we missed you.......with every bullet in the gun. I had an old girlfriend who asked me once if I missed her, that's what I told her, she was not impressed.
Nice sweep BC, you put on a clinic.
Sorry to give you hope Dret, dik move on my part, was funny tho.
Who is Baaawesome? yep........me.

Great racing last night. Especially in the second race. Had a great time. Now if I could only figure out how to download twitch videos to youtube.

Yeah man you @dret7277 and I had a fantastic race 2! Glad I was able to stick around for race 2.

You can link your YouTube account and export directly. I do it all the time. Can't wait to see it. :cheers:

Sounds like you guys had a fun night. Bummed I missed out. Hopefully my physical therapy starts paying dividends and my back/hip/leg starts improving enough to race every week. MRI next week to look for any major damage - don't know what to hope for. If there's something that could be fixed surgically, I'd probably do it right now.

Steve, I have to admit that I'm getting a bit concerned for you. A couple weeks ago you had headaches and dizziness, now nausia. I hope you're checking in with the Doctor. We definitely don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Maybe you should give up the beer and whiskey just as a precaution... Bwaahahaha! :lol:

Hope to see y'all next week, and a big Congratulations to Robbie and Mike for dominating in California!

Latest Posts

Back