◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Watch, now that you have announced this everyone will show up. LOL

Unfortunately I will miss Monday night and not because of the summer. I have to work. I will be back the following Monday.

I have to go to court on Monday afternoon, and will subsequently probably work late as well. I'll try and get home though! 👍

Maybe I was wrong?

:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

Max 12 driver tracks.

There are a few great tracks that we don't get to race because the max allowable drivers is 12. As summer is here and attendance can be down some weeks, we have come up with a way to run these tracks. If, like last week for example, 12 or fewer guys show up for the night, we will cancel the combo for that night and run a predetermined combo at one of the Max 12 driver tracks. We will also run all together, no groups.
So again, it will be a last minute decision on any given Monday. The original combo will just be run the following week, if, of course, there are more than 12 drivers.
The first combo then, that will be on standby, will be the Formula Rookie at the Knockhill tracks.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

Max 12 driver tracks.

There are a few great tracks that we don't get to race because the max allowable drivers is 12. As summer is here and attendance can be down some weeks, we have come up with a way to run these tracks. If, like last week for example, 12 or fewer guys show up for the night, we will cancel the combo for that night and run a predetermined combo at one of the Max 12 driver tracks. We will also run all together, no groups.
So again, it will be a last minute decision on any given Monday. The original combo will just be run the following week, if, of course, there are more than 12 drivers.
The first combo then, that will be on standby, will be the Formula Rookie at the Knockhill tracks.

That is a really cool idea.
Slight chance I may not mahke it this Monday, will let you know.

His version only had a small fist from a doll. Mine has a full size replica of Shaquille O’Neal’s fist, with optional NBA Championship ring..

961B3021-3FAA-4A21-98E3-B986A97558C7.jpeg

I will be late but will make it...have to pick the kiddos up from bible school around 815est

EDIT: My wife got the time wrong she thought it was over at 815 its actually 830-45ish so it would be pushing really late so not sure if i make it or not.

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

I liked that combo more when we tested than I did last night, oh well.
Rob, as much as it pains me to classify Lobban for the overall, I had no choice. You and Lobban each had a 1,2,3,and 4 place finish. So next step to tie break was whoever got the 1st place first.
And Colt's, I apologize for my nasty streak coming out last night, this is no place for retribution and I shouldn't have taken you out, twice!

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @Mike Lobban, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk115-july-29th-2019-results-jpg.839183

Holy sheep droppings .................am I Baaawesome or what? Two weeks in a row me and no1needstopuke brought it to the wire with me in the dominant shot spot this week.Well done. Bear, you’re welcome for that gift....you know what I mean. If I had known that the points were that close, I wouldn’t have been a noob at the finish line race 4.
Great fun night...thanks guys.

Last edited:
Had a blast Monday night. Great racing with rob and Mike. Would have had some close racing with Bear as well in one of the races if some one (Aero) didn't shoot back on the track and waffle me. All in all was great night. Does this mean that Lobban is moving up to A? Figured I would get that started. I will post videos tomorrow. Got some good video when I disconnected then reconnected. I apologize to Colts as well. I was aggressive in the 2nd race and nailed him as well.

Last edited:
Holy sheep droppings .................am I Baaawesome or what? Two weeks in a row me and no1needstopuke brought it to the wire with me in the dominant shot spot this week.Well done. Bear, you’re welcome for that gift....you know what I mean. If I had known that the points were that close, I wouldn’t have been a noob at the finish line race 4.
Great fun night...thanks guys.

Grats on your bawsomeness you old bastard. .. I'm gonna have to step up my game.

I ended up buying another PS4 today... I suppose this is my sign up post. I'll have Pcars 2 at some point next week. :D
Are you the guy that was using a kitchen chair and a TV tray and we're kicking our ass until your tray collapsed?
haha....yeah I think that was Cards....he did a bunch of strange stuff :dunce: :lol:

Young "Master Luuuuuuuke", about time you got your **** together and got back online, we are into our third year of the Lounge now! We will let you join us on one stipulation, you get a Mic ! It's enough that Hanable just glides through the night all silent like, we don't need two of you!

Seriously though, will be great to see you back on track with us, (well the back of you), again, it's been too long. Have you been away from a sim all this time Luke? Meaning you will be a bit on the rusty side? We might have to start you off in B!! And if you think the banter was a bit on the crazy side in PITS, just wait until you spend a night with us, and we know you have a thick skin!

For those that don't know Cardahs, he used to kick our butt's (when he didn't crash), back in Lesson's PITS days. Luke and I also ran a series called Formula Stars for a little while as well, (all Formula cars). And he's a fellow Brit who will be racing us in the wee hrs of the morning!

haha....yeah I think that was Cards....he did a bunch of strange stuff :dunce: :lol:

Young "Master Luuuuuuuke", about time you got your **** together and got back online, we are into our third year of the Lounge now! We will let you join us on one stipulation, you get a Mic ! It's enough that Hanable just glides through the night all silent like, we don't need two of you!

Seriously though, will be great to see you back on track with us, (well the back of you), again, it's been too long. Have you been away from a sim all this time Luke? Meaning you will be a bit on the rusty side? We might have to start you off in B!! And if you think the banter was a bit on the crazy side in PITS, just wait until you spend a night with us, and we know you have a thick skin!

For those that don't know Cardahs, he used to kick our butt's (when he didn't crash), back in Lesson's PITS days. Luke and I also ran a series called Formula Stars for a little while as well, (all Formula cars). And he's a fellow Brit who will be racing us in the wee hrs of the morning!

Haha! It for sure has been too long, I've been getting the itch to get a PS4 for a while now.

I've been racing on iRacing the past year, it's fun and all but very serious, I've had nowhere near as much fun racing on the PC than I did back when I raced with all you guys so I'm looking forward to the banter and squeezing Mike off track any chance I get.

Back