◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
The banter will flow faster than free beer at a wedding. As far as taking Mike out, go for it :cheers:

Glad to see you have come to your senses, welcome back.

Missed ya Sgeti!

I'm having issues getting into my old PSN, for now I'll be using "Cardahs-" feel free to add :) I'll try and get hold of support.

Just had another great visit with Red and his wife Gwyneth, second time they’ve come here since last Nov. Red lives 3500km from me.
We couldn’t convince Lobban to come out, used his reno as an excuse. I think he’s scared of Red!

4E9318C1-7A16-45AA-94E7-4FFE5E716DFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Mr Baaawesome here........Cardass, welcome back young fella. Bear........get good bro.
Too bad I missed Rednose today, but I want this fugging “expert” the hell out of here as soon as possible, driving me nuts. His work is fine but, man, it must be hard to be so right all of the time on any subject and if you don’t agree with him, well, you’re an idiot. Let’s just say I’m an idiot about 20 times a day. I almost fired him today....he wanted me to clean up his tools from the last 10 jobs he had. 27 different screwdrivers and not one frikn #2 robertson. He’s working in bare feet....say no more.

Rant over.
I am still Baaawesome though.

Mr Baaawesome here........Cardass, welcome back young fella. Bear........get good bro.
Too bad I missed Rednose today, but I want this fugging “expert” the hell out of here as soon as possible, driving me nuts. His work is fine but, man, it must be hard to be so right all of the time on any subject and if you don’t agree with him, well, you’re an idiot. Let’s just say I’m an idiot about 20 times a day. I almost fired him today....he wanted me to clean up his tools from the last 10 jobs he had. 27 different screwdrivers and not one frikn #2 robertson. He’s working in bare feet....say no more.

Rant over.
I am still Baaawesome though.
Cardahs feel free to squeeze mike off the track. But if you are using a t.v. Tray...keep it to yourself. I do not want to know I got beat by a kid using a tv. Tray for his set up.
If....by chance I beat you... just bear in mind you got beat by a senior citizen. Yes I qualify for seniors discounts.

Won't be able to make Monday night. Forgot that I had to switch to nights at work due to my ride being swapped to nights. Ill be back the following week though. 50 more days and I will be legal again.

I know I’m a lucky man with all my young maiden neighbors that take care of me, but I even lucked out today when we went to buy a new car for Denise. This is what happens when you go to a Montreal dealership, you get a young hot French girl for a sales associate! Denise asked if enjoyed the view, I can’t lie :D
I really don’t know why the deal took so long to close :sly:

90D8B5A8-A7A5-4D20-BBCC-EC46C491BBD8.jpeg

I know I’m a lucky man with all my young maiden neighbors that take care of me, but I even lucked out today when we went to buy a new car for Denise. This is what happens when you go to a Montreal dealership, you get a young hot French girl for a sales associate! Denise asked if enjoyed the view, I can’t lie :D
I really don’t know why the deal took so long to close :sly:

View attachment 840543
She's got the same smile as Denise!!
I think as gratuity, you should buy her a plane ticket to Hawai'i. I know a place she can stay... Oui, Oui.

I'll be (more then likely) mia again tonight, @aerolite . Sorry, having a hard time running consistently at the moment. Please shoot me an invite, though, as I will try and be there.

Thanks man! 👍

I will be pushing it to get home in time for start of races this evening. Hopefully in time to still get a couple laps qualifying . . .

Edit: Just saw the post about the trip to the dealership. Did you end up trading-in the car or the wife?

Last edited:
Back