◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
upload_2019-8-6_0-8-55.jpeg

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

A small room last night, but still fun with close battles.

I was a wanker for sure, race 1, crash and lose sight of the others for the entire race. Race 2, on Lehman's ass the whole first half, go into pits right behind him and miss my speed limiter button and hit him, giving him a 10 second penalty, and I get DQ'd. Then race 3, my foot slips off clutch at the start and I get a drive through penalty, :banghead: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol:

Shaun kept his cool all night and swept all 3 races, great job, :bowdown: And good on Red, rusty and all, for keeping Sgeti off the top spot!

We will schedule the usual combo for next week, but will keep another combo ready, using one of the Max 12 Driver tracks, in case of another lower attendance night.

Congrats to @Rednose58, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @GTLehman, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk116-aug-5th-2019-results-jpg.841396

Well it is Awesome to be Awesome, but thanks @aerolite for keeping a @SGETI at bay in the last race. He was ever so slowly catching up and he might just have caught up to me on the last lap.

The first lap with the 250 was good side by side racing.

I still don't know what happened in the first race, losing 2 seconds a lap after the pit stop. I didn't change tires. The pressures were the same as the tune. I didn't look at the temps and pressure as I was driving. As I said - I can't do much about it anyway. Just try and be smooth as possible and the lap time will be what it is. My problem is that when I start looking for where my problems are, I spin off..... so, better just drive and focus on the track.

Grats to Shaun for being mr. Bawsome....oh and mike.....get good bro.

I was a wanker for sure, race 1, crash and lose sight of the others for the entire race. Race 2, on Lehman's ass the whole first half, go into pits right behind him and miss my speed limiter button and hit him, giving him a 10 second penalty, and I get DQ'd. Then race 3, my foot slips off clutch at the start and I get a drive through penalty, :banghead: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol:

Shaun kept his cool all night and swept all 3 races, great job, :bowdown: And good on Red, rusty and all, for keeping Sgeti off the top spot!

We will schedule the usual combo for next week, but will keep another combo ready, using one of the Max 12 Driver tracks, in case of another lower attendance night.

Ahhh grazie, grazie....mi rende felice che tu riconosca il 'bawesomissimo!'
Remember, in Italian driving, whatta isa behinda you, isa no importante! And last night, EVERYBODY was behind me! Yes, after last night, I believe I have earned the title: Il padrone del cavallino rampante!

So all, gloating aside - thanks for the great racing and thanks for a great combo. This track suited all three cars. Great fun racing pubic-hair close with Shaun and Mike in the first race and having Aero chasing me down in race two . Race three was odd after the pit, as my tire pressures were increased even though I though I had set them - caused me to spin, but at least it put us Bs together for a little action. Damn shame I haven't figured out how to bradcast since whatever happened in my settings a few weeks ago.

Nice job throwing the mockGT lever to 11 when I had no mic- I was laughing my ass off - also made me feel like a ghost! I don't know how you guys without mics stand it.

My brother just sent me a care package from his latest trip to the Great White North: a couple of bags of Ruffles All Dressed chips and a cassette tape of “The Kings Are Here”. Dug out my old Nakamichi cassette player and listened to this song I haven’t heard in nearly 40 years, “This Beat Goes On/Switchin’ To Glide”. You Canucks make some good, timeless music...

Last edited:
The Kings........one hit wonders from the 80’s. What a great summer song tho.
Canadian music is the best. Back in the late 70’s our FCC, The CRTC, mandated all Canadian broadcasters to produce and air Canadian content. It’s now 70% Cancon, which really opened up the Canadian music industry to allow our own music to be heard in our own country and for musicians to actually make a decent living playing their music.

Well it was a good idea, it almost worked. But then we got nickelback.
And in other news, I have a bag of chips called “Andy Capps”.
I Should send Steve a few bags ;)

Last edited:

Mr. Baaawesome here. That was a fun night, especially beating aeroStuka....(race 4), who cost me the win in that race, a very dastardly act on his part. Guess who slept on the couch? Basturd. Oh well, third still got me the overall. I guess A is inevitable now because of my Baaawesomeness.

Back