:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Aug 19th :gtpflag:

Three race format.
3 laps each, no pit stops.

94935a88-870b-49da-8266-029a57ae067c-jpeg.843103

37e677fb-a712-4aa4-ac09-65a258774012-jpeg.843100

3a7e8a65-3edc-431c-b727-b635a40dae58-jpeg.843101

2e754759-f47c-44b9-9425-12464d3266fc-jpeg.843102

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I have seen the mountain, and there is none higher...
That's just EPIC... the Ring in.. three, count'em THREE Lotii...
I don't care about being bawesome, we've all already won with this combo....
What happened to being bitter... did you guys give that up... What have you done with Mike and Steve!
is it Christmas? am I dreaming? We just had a classic Ferrari festival and now THIS!
No doubt Louisa will be coming over afterwards with fish to fry!
Not a GT3 or sequential shifter for... 15.76 MILES!
#callinginsick #winning
:D:bowdown::D:cheers::gtpflag:

What happened to being bitter... did you guys give that up... What have you done with Mike and Steve!
is it Christmas? am I dreaming? We just had a classic Ferrari festival and now THIS!
#callinginsick #winning

:lol:.......excellent!

We haven’t raced the 49C since January of this year, and the 49 since last May! This is far too long in my books as the 49C is my favourite car in the game. And the Green Hell is mine and Mikes favourite playground. Just running the cars there yesterday was a blast, especially as I beat Mike in all three of them, hmmmm......maybe I shouldn’t move him up to A next week 💡

My two thoughts as we decided on this combo were, Lehman is gonna be some pissed if he has to work, and Bear is likely to be running down the mountain on Monday :D

:lol:.......excellent!

We haven’t raced the 49C since January of this year, and the 49 since last May! This is far too long in my books as the 49C is my favourite car in the game. And the Green Hell is mine and Mikes favourite playground. Just running the cars there yesterday was a blast, especially as I beat Mike in all three of them, hmmmm......maybe I shouldn’t move him up to A next week 💡

My two thoughts as we decided on this combo were, Lehman is gonna be some pissed if he has to work, and Bear is likely to be running down the mountain on Monday :D
Damn straight I'll be pissed - scheduling it for my day shift, what's wrong with you guys. And here I thought this league was revolving around me...

No sweat big fella, the invite will be waiting.

For the pilot guys, (or wannabes), this is for you.

I just felt bad for the stunningly sexy sheep that have to listen to that racket all day.
This place is on my bucket list for plane spotting......and Steve, you’ll notice the TP Airbus, not Russian. Same plane that was in Skidsmk’s photo.

It sucks that I am going to miss this due to work. I hope that you only get 12 and post pone until the following week. Any way congrats to Mike and X for being Baawesome and Awesome. The check money is in the mail for Steve for his Kamikaze dive bomb on Mike. With out it I would not of one the last race as well. Glad to see that you survived. Video from last Monday. It gets interesting at the 3:06.20 mark. You can see Aero in my mini map taking aim.

Last edited:
My bad on the start of race 3 Red. I didn’t realize the back tires stuck out a bit more than the fronts and clipped one of your wheels on the way past. I waited and cruised for a few moments, but I figured it would be better to get out of yours and cb’s way and go crash into the other guys instead, sorry about that.

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Small room, but we decided the cars were just too fun not to continue. We will run this combo again once the summer season is over and we are back to normal size. Even so, I think most had someone to run with all night, I know Rob and I were together for a good chunk of the night, and I saw others staying together as well.
The missus had to bail early, as he got sick from the fumes of my Lotus, hope you're feeling better today :yuck:
Do you guy's see how we got Colts to stick around for the entire night :D

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @coltsjugg, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk118-aug-19th-2019-results-jpg.844545

I'm not sure what is going on lately. 30 seconds off pace last night? And it is not because I'm unfamiliar with The Ring.... I know the track very well. Last week with the Escourts I was 2 sec a lap off pace. It's not just in Project Cars 2 either. The other day in GTSport I did one race struggling for pace in a Beetle Gr.3 at Nürburgring GP. Could not break the 2 min barrier. No grip and sliding all over. Next race, with no change in conditions, I'm 4 sec a lap faster with a fast lap of 1:56.0xx and a slowest lap of 1:57.5xx.... wtf

At this rate we need a Group C for me alone so I could be Mr. Cumsome

I'm not sure what is going on lately. 30 seconds off pace last night? And it is not because I'm unfamiliar with The Ring.... I know the track very well. Last week with the Escourts I was 2 sec a lap off pace. It's not just in Project Cars 2 either. The other day in GTSport I did one race struggling for pace in a Beetle Gr.3 at Nürburgring GP. Could not break the 2 min barrier. No grip and sliding all over. Next race, with no change in conditions, I'm 4 sec a lap faster with a fast lap of 1:56.0xx and a slowest lap of 1:57.5xx.... wtf

At this rate we need a Group C for me alone so I could be Mr. Cumsome
Did you try reinstalling the games?

#callinginsick #winning
Those cars were a handful last night but soo much fun that I tuned them on the weekend even though I knew I’d miss the first race. My son’s baseball game was called early in the sixth inning due to lightning threat in the distance. Chalked up 2-0 win and made the first race!
Poor Lehmann, missed epic cars on an epic track. Please, don’t anybody rub it in, ya hear? Anyway, GTL, didn’t you mean #whining?

Oh, and @aerolite, now you’ll have to move Mike back to B to GET HIM TO STAY the evening. :lol: Notice what position he was running before he got :drool::yuck::crazy: “nauseous”? :lol:
(If Mike passed in his sleep last night from vomiting, I’m gonna feel bad). :ouch::(

Last edited:
Wished I could have made it last night. Hopefully when you run them again I will be off. Congrats to Sgeti and colts for being Awesome and Baawesome.

Last edited:
Back