☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Update: Sad to say, we just lost one of our very own. Sacha (Driftit), passed away on 29th of December. My condolences are with his family. He will forever be remembered for all the good times, never will be forgotten.

R.I.P Sacha 1972-2013

Last edited:
Update: Sad to say, we just lost one of our very own. Sacha (Driftit), passed away on 29th of December. My condolences are with his family. He will forever be remembered for all the good times, never will be forgotten.

R.I.P Sacha 1972-2013
I am very sorry to hear bro. If you all need anything do not be afraid to ask.

Seal I don't wish to announce publicly, as it's private and confidential with his family. I have to respect the families wishes.

Ooooooh, I see a war coming soon. Hint: Tom, Isho, Lukas = Supra gang

Hahaha Alex, I'll stick with the commodore for VDC since it looks like so many people are routing for it LOL.

I'll probably give that tune away to the first wheel learner..

Show me your E-Brake setup when done

Panneau_attention_large.jpg

Sacha's memorial cruise will be tomorrow @ 8pm(GMT+0) - 18/01/14

Duration: 1 Hour

NOTE: Lobby spots will be reserved for team members and people who knew him personally.

I have a question... Ok so you are the chase driver, and you have no chance keeping up with the lead driver, do you shallow up and keep up with him, or go with a lot of angle but forsake a gap?

This is in competition context.

it is the chaser's responsiblilty to maintain the minimal gap. when i judge a chase car is is mostly on their ablity to close the gap and not on the corrections they have to make due to the lead car (situation dictates).

Back