☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,471 views
Yea, that was a fun comp. Cant believe toretto managed to pull off an unintentional 360 and ended up on my door haha!

Worse thing is, he done it twice... I'm still shocked lmao, not even I can do it that fluently hahaha

I gotta give it to him though, he improved on wheel a fair bit.. I know it's difficult in early stages


AWESOME GIF KITTEN !!
 
Ikr Kitten is a genius. I might do this a lot :p. I have nothing else to do :p, Vacation in Florida = Weird Sick Idea's.
 
Wait, you think you're boss huh?

Nooo, you know what I mean haha

He's still learning wheel and he can do it like that! Hahaha we better keep our eyes on him in the future haha
 
Throwback?

mcr2_o_2711953.gif
 
Might make the 07 M3 my main car pfft... Car is dialed..
 
Seriously, you guys should see me perform in that car... Full lock everywhere lmao.
 
Nope, I'm staying with my commodore... But my two M3s are on standby..


Guys we got some exciting things and news happening this month! Can't wait to release.
 
Sweet pics Alejandro... How about we drift and we could do some maybe..?
 
Just want to say, I'm happy with the progress everyone's making on wheel and DS3! I think epic train photos are due... *nudge nudge*
 
Just want to say, I'm happy with the progress everyone's making on wheel and DS3! I think epic train photos are due... *nudge nudge*
The DS3 population in MCR though. Lol.
 
We already got 13 people on the wheel so thats fine :P
 
Back