☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
All mine are still in tact, suspension swaps, transmission swaps, chassis, even the engine stage modded cars.

I heard using them offline can reset them, so be careful.

Only use them in lobbies, and keep away from seasonals etc.

On a side note, the new sound mixing is amazing!

Interior view is all muffled and deep, like you're sitting in a real car.

All mine are still in tact, suspension swaps, transmission swaps, chassis, even the engine stage modded cars.

I heard using them offline can reset them, so be careful.

Only use them in lobbies, and keep away from seasonals etc.

On a side note, the new sound mixing is amazing!

Interior view is all muffled and deep, like you're sitting in a real car.

Here;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/show-your-drift-cars.291044/page-58

To those with modded drift cars:
Update 1.14 resets your cars when you change/finish a race. Sooooo....

It's been going around on NGU that changing cars and finishing races resets your cars. I've yet to try for myself since I'm still at school.
So from what Streeto said, we can still use them in lobbies, just not races? And changing cars doesn't reset them?

Changing cars doesn't do anything, haven't tested races, ish has though and nothing happened.

Not sure why it would differ from person to person?

Just tested, changing cars is okay but if you bring it into an arcade drift trial everything gets reset. Online lobbies appear to be safe, but some cars with high power get their power lowered.

EDIT: Cars look and sound stock to other people in the lobby. Tested with Devil.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Woooooooo M3 GTR Replacement is here.

I've actually never tried it:lol:

Yea its a pain when you see everyone drifting it and you're standing here like... wut.
I don't know if its the similar Supra like sound, or what... But man that car is smooth for a BMW. I'm in love lol

@MRDEVIL those cars will look stock to everybody else you know...

Not much point in stanced cars now.

Still putting good use to the supra tranny in my jzx.
Yeah but they still perform like there supposed to, I didn't want then to show off I wanted them to drive. Ain't nothing change after the update either. Although they did succeed with erasing twin chargers.

Back