☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
wot

You mean to tell me my Subaru sounds stock to everyone else? No more 2J? Chassis swaps look normal too? Damn, people can easily sneak X1 chassis's into comps lool, speaking of which, I think I need to show everyone online what my MP4-12C is made of lool

Since comps are done for me... Good bye old friend :(

What's this ? Finally got a life ? :P
(Move it to stockyard then, I have several cars there)
As for the M4, I'm not a fan of BMW's either apart from some old models, but, I gotta say, this M4 IMO feels nothing like the E36 and E92. While being grippy, the chassis feels much more...flexible, much more fun.

Last edited:
What's this ? Finally got a life ? :P
(Move it to stockyard then, I have several cars there)
As for the M4, I'm not a fan of BMW's either apart from some old models, but, I gotta say, this M4 IMO feels nothing like the E36 and E92. While being grippy, the chassis feels much more...flexible, much more fun.
Yep, time for retirement:lol:. Ive been hearing that theyre banning people with modded cars after the next update so... Im not taking the risk.

PD can ban me for just having a tranny swap if they really want... :lol:

That's the gist of what hybrids I actually use nowadays.

Maybe if they fix the customizable trans for wheel users we wouldn't have to 'fix' it ourselves. It's their own fault, this game is almost a year old and it still hasn't been fixed.
+1. If they looked into that silly transmission bug they'd run into the horrible clutch which hasnt been fixed since GT5. So I doubt this will ever happen:lol:

PD can ban me for just having a tranny swap if they really want... :lol:

That's the gist of what hybrids I actually use nowadays.
I feel your pain. Specially with the Chaser :( Some many times I've felt the car so awful and all it needs is to extend the 3rd gear a bit and it would be perfect -.-

I recieved my trophy today yeahz

juujnefrunjewn.jpg

I was banned from GT6 today although I didn't run a single mile online since Sunday, not even talking using hybrids. Good job PD

Please add my main account monsterGAUZ if you haven't if you wanna stay in touch

Last edited:
I was banned from GT6 today although I didn't run a single mile online since Sunday, not even talking using hybrids. Good job PD

Please add my main account monsterGAUZ if you haven't if you wanna stay in touch
What did it say? I feel like I'm going to be soon haha

I am guessing they have a way to find out if you have or had hybrids, Damn. I am so glad I am late to the game so no hybrids in my account xD

Goes here
xdg.jpg

So RFactor-Plugins. You'll know if you done it right cos the robot says realfeel enabled when you go on track. And yes, I name all my folders random ****.

HAHAHA.

Anyways Lukas, you blatantly have been reported by people. I'll tell you thst for free.

Back