☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Ugh man thinking about hybrids. GT5 was so smooth. and now I look at Gt6 its correction... more correction... More correction.

You know... after watching my older GT5 vids, I realise I miss the steering angle alot lol! Dont know why so many had something against it :P

Especially when it was a genuine tuning option in GT5P right?

Why do you remove perfectly good content Kaz?

He is Kaz'zing them.. And speaking of features, where the hell is the community feature and that "revolutionary" track creator ?

He is Kaz'zing them.. And speaking of features, where the hell is the community feature and that "revolutionary" track creator ?

I ask myself that question every day.

I want those features to be released so badly, GT6 is getting bland now, all we can do is go in online lobbies on the tracks weve been given with minimal "community" features if any.

Better believe I'm gonna go ham on that track creator when it comes, you won't see me in a lobby for a day or two LOL.

I ask myself that question every day.

I want those features to be released so badly, GT6 is getting bland now, all we can do is go in online lobbies on the tracks weve been given with minimal "community" features if any.

Better believe I'm gonna go ham on that track creator when it comes, you won't see me in a lobby for a day or two LOL.

Really looking forward to your custom tracks :) The "legendary" one you made in GT5 was a huge succes :sly:

Really looking forward to your custom tracks :) The "legendary" one you made in GT5 was a huge succes :sly:
It got to a point where I hated that track because literally every drift lobby was on it lol.

Back