☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Seriously, if it gets too out of hand we may risk getting the thread closed, it happened to my old team back in t'day.

Try keep it at least 85% GT6 related... :D

And uh... Streeto, is that S13 your main?

Nope, just a missile to have fun with, and the comment wasn't aimed at you specifically Dev.

Also, I don't wanna have to say this but try not to double post, the mods hate that like a fever... :/

So wait RFactor not allowed :c? Or Youtube GT6 related? :odd: or. Should I post that on the FB MCR Factory page?

Woops, my bad peeps.

And I asked because that's all I ever see you in lol. I personally think that GS 300 of yours looks better in purple. ^^

Toretto last night doing high speed section at Silverstone. I throw it in. To much angle I spin. But.. Then. I see Toretto passing me but the wrong direction of the corner heading for a wall. Barely hits me.

*Blames it on Truck Lag*

:lol:

Some decent runs with torretto and streeto today 👍 Too bad i had to leave so soon because i had to reconnect everytime when someone joined :lol: going to sort dem internet issues...
I've yet to see you on track man. Everytime were in a lobby together we cant see eachother lol.

Helped Isho with his Supra yesterday, I feel complished.

Alex holla at me soonish, I got something totally improved, you can tune it onwards to your taste from there if you like!

#SupraGang
#StillDriveACommodore

I might give you my updated Aristo tune see what you think about it TJ.

Still has your dampers and front toe, but I've done quite a bit to it. The front end is much more stable I'll just say that.

You might think its worse but I think it's pretty much dialed in now.

Chaser is running like butter as always, haven't had to tweak that in a couple weeks besides a tiny power increase and an extra 10kg on the back...

Back