☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Sorry to jump into the thread here guys but most people I know in GT are mostly here so I thought this is a friendly place to ask a newbie question. :D

Since I have moved house and to TalkTalk (**** I know) broadband, I always have incompatibility (error 697) and can't join many servers (like MCR), can't see all cars on track and also disconnected very easily which pisses me off and that's why I am rarely on GT. I tried to change the Nat type and disable the router firewall, still I had that problem. I played FIFA14 online smooth enough and wonder what's wrong with GT6. Anyone shed some light?

Sorry to jump into the thread here guys but most people I know in GT are mostly here so I thought this is a friendly place to ask a newbie question. :D

Since I have moved house and to TalkTalk (**** I know) broadband, I always have incompatibility (error 697) and can't join many servers (like MCR), can't see all cars on track and also disconnected very easily which pisses me off and that's why I am rarely on GT. I tried to change the Nat type and disable the router firewall, still I had that problem. I played FIFA14 online smooth enough and wonder what's wrong with GT6. Anyone shed some light?
In this game I find it beyond random. People that forwarded their ports are still not able to see others sometimes. Basically you always want nat type 2 or 1.

I am on NAT 2 at the moment, and its still disconnect and incompatibility. Annoys me A LOT. It was all fine when I was with Virgin media so I thought it is the router problem. Disable the firewall of router is not helping as well. :(

image.jpg
Randomly searching for a lobby, then I saw this.

I don't even know for this game anymore.

Back