☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
Some quality tandems tonight with Streets and Sprag! Hope we can get everyone on this weekend so I can finish this team video.

Im sorry but RB>JZ

we-used-to-be-friends.gif

Agreed.

I am personally more biased towards race mode, but I don't believe that gives me, nor anyone, the right to look down on or ridicule DT users. (Or vice versa)

When it comes down to it, its all about preference and what feels better or what you enjoy most.

I thought as a community we had gotten past this.

Last edited:
Agreed.

I am personally more biased towards race mode, but I don't believe that gives me, nor anyone, the right to look down on or ridicule DT users. (Or vice versa)

When it comes down to it, its all about preference and what feels better or what you enjoy most.

I'm liking DT more and more over the regular of what we have been doing since gt5. Only thing is it is getting increasingly hard to find a decent lobby that doesn't have people just ramming each other. The immaturity had increased ten fold

Last edited:
Agreed.

Exactly. Its the same people that claim they do it for fun yet they judge others on what mode they prefer lol.

Agreed.

Was just talking about this to Isho earlier tonight, In my opinion, what we need is one mode, and let us have the steering rotation option in the tuning settings. (would be even more convenient seeing how not all the cars need it) & It Would bring the community back together, which we all direly need. Sadly as long as there is two different modes, there will always be that one or two persons who will be judgemental.

Oh and Devonte...hi mr pkne

Back