☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
I've fallen in love with my GS and RZ..

Just the pure fun of grabbing doors in those torque monsters and ripping up sections in 3rd gear makes the game fun for me lol
It's all about that sc :).
The guys that complain about DT need to wake up. Why do you drift , ill answer for you, you drift to have fun, so why complain about a mode that allows you to get more angle, to me more angle equals more fun why limit your fun by only drifting normal mode lol.

Last edited:
The guys that complain about DT need to wake up. Why do you drift , ill answer for you, you drift to have fun, so why complain about a mode that allows you to get more angle, to me more angle equals more fun why limit your fun by only drifting normal mode lol.

It's for *****es who can't control the car without added lock apparently.

To be fair, if we're drifting missiles a wisefab kit in real life is like £1500, so not really a "cheap" mod for a cheap car...

It's more of a competition mod in my opinion, but I drift in DT most of the time anyway, since everybody else does and I wouldn't have anybody to play with otherwise... :(

To be fair, if we're drifting missiles a wisefab kit in real life is like £1500, so not really a "cheap" mod for a cheap car...

It's more of a competition mod in my opinion, but I drift in DT most of the time anyway, since everybody else does and I wouldn't have anybody to play with otherwise... :(
The amount of lock DT has is nowhere near Wisefab though, more like modified knuckles. And that is pretty cheap

Using spacers that cost about £40
IMG_5106-1.jpg

IMG_5122copy.jpg

Like I've previously stated before, I'm biased towards Race mode but that is certainly not all I drift haha. I'm open to drift whatever man, cause drifting is fuuuun. :lol:

Basically Ryan Tureck wasted his munay on launch control to avoid some cones and have the chase driver still keep up!
How do these derps come up with so many new layers of FD criteria every year but still haven't managed to include a courtesy roll. They know the drag racing affects like 50% of the battles. Dumb FD people with their dumb heads

Back