☆ Drift AllStars Championship ☆ Presented By DUD |Season 1 - Winner Isho

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 330 comments
@DriftRyuji

Nao, I won't make it. College HW is more important at the moment. With that been said, I would ask you to please get me out of the roster for the rest of the

competition. I don't like to sign up for a comp and not been able to even participate for one reason or another.

Thanks

Annnd I believe he did the same thing with me. Its cool, tho.
If it has to be then so be it
:lol: I haven't deleted you don't know were you getting that from.

I'll take a picture if you want :lol:

If thats the case you probably deleted me.

Not my faught if I deleted you my ps3 not yours.

Take your complaints somewhere else this not here.

:lol: I haven't deleted you don't know were you getting that from.

I'll take a picture if you want :lol:

If thats the case you probably deleted me.

Not my faught if I deleted you my ps3 not yours.

Take your complaints somewhere else this not here.
I see you took it the wrong way.

First of all, it wasn't a complaint but a simple comment. Second, you are not on my friend list any more but on the bottom, which thinking it twice now, may be for some technical issues that have happened before. Thirdly, I have no reason for deleting a 'friend' unless certain circumstances are met . Finally, obviously is your ps3 and I have no power to tell you what to do or anything for that matter, but if someone deletes somebody else without saying anything, if that been the case, then its sending a message that one does not want anything to do with the other. Isn't that right?

Now, lets get back to the thread's topic.

👍

I see you took it the wrong way.

First of all, it wasn't a complaint but a simple comment. Second, you are not on my friend list any more but on the bottom, which thinking it twice now, may be for some technical issues that have happened before. Thirdly, I have no reason for deleting a 'friend' unless certain circumstances are met . Finally, obviously is your ps3 and I have no power to tell you what to do or anything for that matter, but if someone deletes somebody else without saying anything, if that been the case, then its sending a message that one does not want anything to do with the other. Isn't that right?

Now, lets get back to the thread's topic.

👍
Yea drawg but I didn't delete you.

PSN: (GTP/PSN): MCR-Hako
HP: 570
Comp Car: Toyota Supra RZ
HYBRID: (Yes/No) Nah
Team: MCR

Last edited:
Why can't the internet just work properly :(

Edit: GTP drift forums, home of special people :P. Haha just kidding

Last edited:
Back