☆ Drift AllStars Championship ☆ Presented By DUD |Season 1 - Winner Isho

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 330 comments
R35...

4YwyKNh.gif

Isho like the Tanner Foust of GT. He's kicked all our rears in several different cars in several different classes. :/ I use to think I was pretty good. Now I feel like baby in a room full of gods with Lukas as Hades and Ishox is Zeus. -__-

You know being called a god is nice and all but I'm surely not the god of the underworld, I'm nice yeah?

You know being called a god is nice and all but I'm surely not the god of the underworld, I'm nice yeah?
What I mean is that your OP Like Hades......... Hades and Zeus the two strongest in Greek Mythology. Sooo...... yeah. Plus they were brothers. And you two seem like brothers always running together and driving sorta similar. Similar yet different.

Thats what I ment by it.

Dear competiors.

DASC Round 7

Well be Red bull ring forward high speed section. Wet track 100% wet no rain.

I'll show line in lobby.
Hey man.... what time are you starting this? I got alot of stuff going on today and you kinda just start it whenever you feel like sometimes. :/ Not consistent.......

I got FD going on, Nascar Nationwide race, Drifters Racing, A friend over AND I have to go to a cookout. I'm on Est time. So if you could tell me it would be greatly appreciated. That way I'll know if I can make it or not.

Incredible how some people that aren't even signed up for the comp are still in, while the ones that are signed up aren´t. Good job. Also the lobby was meant to be opened like 3 minutes ago, isn't it?

Incredible how some people that aren't even signed up for the comp are still in, while the ones that are signed up aren´t. Good job. Also the lobby was meant to be opened like 3 minutes ago, isn't it?
Lobby was up 30 minutes ago or so happened to me a couple weeks back sucks.

If possible next season or next comp you host @DriftRyuji please state the rules at the start of the season and don't change them please I was not informed that those cars were banned because the op clearly says there not. Thanks

Back