1st:Isho
2:Vinny
3rd: Me

Naoki we'll take a podium pic for you tomorrow
Dai sucks, you need to work on your smack talk and your drifting. All of it
bruh.jpg

Great work by me, slept through my alarm for the first time in forever :lol:

Hopefully I can get on next week :D
Don't worry, I managed to jump in to watch the last of the top 8 runs lol. And that was at 7.30 my time.

Did get to compete in the other comp, but when your first opponent is @Isho and your in an underpowered car, your gonna have a bad time lol. I tried XD

Did get to compete in the other comp, but when your first opponent is @Isho and your in an underpowered car, your gonna have a bad time lol. I tried XD
I thought it was really nice seeing you attend the comp and awesome supra man great choice! Its fun to have players from around all the globe come and unite to play 👍

I thought it was really nice seeing you attend the comp and awesome supra man great choice! Its fun to have players from around all the globe come and unite to play 👍
Cheers, wish I could call it a supra. Its only an L type in this game, I'm sure a p type would have more grip from wider wheels. And I was running 311ish hp and had 170kg in the boot for better weight balance. I'm happy to join these comps, they're fun. Its just hard to get there on time lol.

Uhm, could the HP limit be removed if possible? I'd like to get the actual 1200hp on the SC430, plus it would slow me down lot since I pretty much left everybody yesterday.

Uhm, could the HP limit be removed if possible? I'd like to get the actual 1200hp on the SC430, plus it would slow me down lot since I pretty much left everybody yesterday.

Ya I am still trying to figure out how you had so much grip in that car with 700hp lol... I was not expecting that on your lead run.

Ight, if you raise the bar I'll do so as well. :mischievous: This will be a permanent change.

PSN: Tetsu_X/Tetsu-Drop5
HP: 663 860
Comp Car: Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 Ford Shelby GT500 '13
HYBRID: No
Team: Dropfive Motorsports

If I may . . .

Back