☆ Drift AllStars Championship ☆ Presented By DUD |Season 1 - Winner Isho

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 330 comments
You can use it, he is using the BTR.... he's just known for his viper in the past. Thats where the "Viper Buddy" came from lol

My bad for any confusion I've caused 👍
Oh okay cool no problem. Yeah I'm loving the GTS, definitely a keeper. Hope to see you all on the tracks!:cheers:

Oh okay cool no problem. Yeah I'm loving the GTS, definitely a keeper. Hope to see you all on the tracks!:cheers:
Lol Yeah. I mean as Viper buddies as we both love driving the '02 Viper. xD Plus like they said I was kinda "infamous" for my Vipers, Challengers. I kinda got a lot of flack for them in the past....

But yeah. The GT-S is an amazing car. So well balanced. Best balanced one of all of them to me. Next best I'd say would be the '03 and the '13.

If you ever looking for someone to tandem with, I'm always up for practice. Just give me a holler I drift on GT just about everyday and nights too.

Naoki, I will not be able to even try to be there today. Things came up for today's afternoon. Next time will be.

Side Note: Even though I know this is first come first serve, I believe its ethical to at least say if one will assist or not.

Im just gonna withdraw myself from the rest of the season seeing as how im waisting an hour or so watching others run, and then when it comes to me I disconnect :'(

Goodluck to those in the points race and may the skids be forever in your favour ;)

dean kearney.jpg

Back