♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

downloadfile-1.jpeg

• Just as the text above suggests, just stop by my lobby daily to Just Drift It.

• This lobby will be Café mode, non-DT.

• Each lobby hosted daily by me will have a different theme. (Ex: Missle Day, Muscle Day, etc.)

• This lobby is open to Drift competitions, drift limbo, and any and every idea that the people that join may have. This lobby will be hosted DAILY by me.

View attachment 158721
  • Just as the text above suggests, just stop by my lobby daily to Just Drift It.

• This lobby will be Café mode, non-DT.

• Each lobby hosted daily by me will have a different theme. (Ex: Missle Day, Muscle Day, etc.)

• This lobby is open to Drift competitions, drift limbo, and any and every idea that the people that join may have. This lobby will be hosted DAILY by me.

on what time is it?

Sorry for the double post, but my good friend psykojr34 has a drift comp lobby open RIGHT NOW. The track is GVS, and we're doing the bridge section.

Come on and join!

Any DT comps, no silly regs coming up? One offs.
I threw around an idea with ghost of just you know I host whenever I feel like.
Wheels only (so I can bring out the guys who have wheels but don't use them. But this may change if they're not enough guys on wheels to ds3 users)
Twin top 8's (advanced class and noob class)
DT mode
Ch's for noobs
Cm's are unlocked for advanced.
Any track I feels
Themes (I.e v8's only or Mazdas only)

I threw around an idea with ghost of just you know I host whenever I feel like.
Wheels only (so I can bring out the guys who have wheels but don't use them. But this may change if they're not enough guys on wheels to ds3 users)
Twin top 8's (advanced class and noob class)
DT mode
Ch's for noobs
Cm's are unlocked for advanced.
Any track I feels
Themes (I.e v8's only or Mazdas only)

Me in the advanced class after 2 month lay off is like doing this:
2scFpSd.gif

I think I'll go with noob class lol

CLOSED

Tournament at Suzuka

Japanese Cars only
Comfort Hard

1472-4710-9995-5398-6013

- Everybody is a judge, so you must watch
- Each run is worth a point

-(brief summary) If player A and B go at it and player A spins out on the first run. Player B gets 1 point, Now we're on Run 2, if player A drifted better than player B than player A gets a point and now were onto a knock out round. Who ever wins itadvances.

- If you know me well enough its going on youtube, so I guess thats a plus.

Last edited:
Tournament at Suzuka

Japanese Cars only
Comfort Hard

1472-4710-9995-5398-6013

-(brief summary) If player A and B go at it and player A spins out on the first run. Player B gets 1 point, Now we're on Run 2, if player A drifted better than player B than player A gets a point and now were onto a knock out round. Who ever wins itadvances.

Drift trial?

Tournament at Suzuka

Japanese Cars only
Comfort Hard

1472-4710-9995-5398-6013

I use to love to watch your GTPDC content :P Good to see you back.

Drift Matsuri

A Drift Matsuri is all about general good fun , drifting , chatting and getting people to celebrate the drifting community in GT6. Just bring along a JDM car that fits in with the whole idea of the Matsuri and have a good time.

Some Rules:

Tires will be Comfort Hards

Cars need to be JDM (Japanese Cars) , these can be standard or premium , cars need to be in the theme of the event so older JDM cars not brand new models.

A 400bhp limit, it’s all about fun and lower power keeps it within the theme of
the real life event

FR and MR drivetrains (No 4WD)

No deliberate ramming or crashing (We all have accidents but if there deliberate you will be kicked)

No disrespecting other drivers (A good chat is nice but hurling abuse around is just uncalled for )

Next event

Saturday (14th) from 8:00 (GMT) onwards

We're going to do replays too.

Room number will be posted here or add me MCR-Eddy

434451.jpg

D1DC Presented by DDK

Time: 7/6/15 6:00 PM Pacific

Max HP: 600
Tires: Comfort Hards (CH)
Track: Cape Ring
Nitrous: Not Allowed
Lobby Number: 1472-6118-4130-9225-5490

Last edited:
1472-4710-9909-6405-9743
Suzuka east drift tourney
Jdm only
Everyone judges

Closed

Last edited:
Limbo lobby up hosted by QunintenXavier.

"Room Number"

1472-6118-3916-1742-4529

Closed

Last edited:
Jon's Chill Drift Session is live right now for those looking for good tandems! Test and tune your favorite drift cars, all are welcome.:gtpflag:

Planning on running a good old tandem room on high speed ring all night tonight from about 8pm uk time! Ill be the one killing tyres in a monkey Supra :P room number will be posted when open or add OHH_OUI

Planning on running a good old tandem room on high speed ring all night tonight from about 8pm uk time! Ill be the one killing tyres in a monkey Supra :P room number will be posted when open or add OHH_OUI
Other than me f:censored:ing up, last night was fun 👍 It was the first time I drifted online for a loooong time, and the fact that I s:censored:k at tandemdrifting didn't make it easier. But I'll be there if I get home in time. Might be late though.

You didn't suck man! If anything it was good practice for me, I love being able to get as close as possible! Drift room now open, tandem section action! Room number is 1471-4711-0167-1727 my screen is too narrow and currently can't be changed so if the number doesn't work, just change the 7 on the end to a 2 and it should be alright

DRIFT BASH: Lots of Junk in Our TRucks
Hosted by GTP_Drop5 (Spank) *6:30 pm PST 8.12.14

10574430_676077362475237_5528695209882616407_n.jpg

For more information please visit **Drift Bash's Facebook link down below as soon as possible and enjoy.

Drop5 Website: http://www.drop5motorsports.weebly.com

Drop5 Facebook: www.facebook.com/dropfivemotorsports

Drop5 Spankifiedhidef Facebook: www.facebook.com/spankifiedhidef

---> Drop5 Drift Bash Facebook: DRIFT BASH : Lots of Junk in our Trunks

Drop5 Spank's Youtube:www.youtube.com/SpankifiedHiDEF

*Remember the time zones. To make life easier here are the times on the other time zones in the US: (MST) 7:30 pm, (CST) 8:30 pm, (EST) 9:30 pm.
**The link will be updated every time the event is posted on the thread.

View attachment 202670

For more information please visit **Drift Bash's Facebook link down below as soon as possible and enjoy.

*Remember the time zones. To make life easier here are the times on the other time zones in the US: (MST) 7:30 pm, (CST) 8:30 pm, (EST) 9:30 pm.

lol, @ReDMySTiC @JDMTRB28R
If we can make it, lets bring out our trucks :lol:

View attachment 202670

Guys, remember DRift BAsh today hosted by GTP_Drop5 (Spank) 6:30 pm PST. DOn't miss it!

:cheers:

Back