♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

6635411_orig.jpg
Can we all just talk about how we need like 10 to 15 mph more for a more comfy initiation? C roll should end in the same place though. Was running with naruto and he agreed with me. Just a little to slow 50 is

yea i agree with devil and nar, initiation and c-roll to close. back back mofo i dont know like that, make one false and im taking you down. spank is just gonna be like, beep beep why you all in my ear talking a whole bunch is sh** that i aint trying to hear!!!

Dont need 100mph initiations. I've practiced with my gt500 and a 400hp bmw and was able to do it. If I didn't think we could it wouldn't have been marked what it is.

Just be better drifters :sly:

7806728.png

Due to lack of participation, I have come to the conclusion there are lots of people who want to still sign up and or change cars. So since we are technically half way through our season I have chose to re open registration to allow new drivers to sign up and also allow people who are already registered to choose a different car.

Since our last event was just yesterday, You have until Friday before next Qualifying day Round 3. Below is the link to re-register which is also on the website as well. Please be sure the new car you change or register with is the exact one you want to race with for the rest of the season. See you next week!!

Thank you,

GTP_Drop5

Register Here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TPUlrmPoEePtHjhhvjkFNi9EyaKQ87Wv0bs2A1JE9r0/viewform?usp=send_form

7806728.png

Due to lack of participation, I have come to the conclusion there are lots of people who want to still sign up and or change cars. So since we are technically half way through our season I have chose to re open registration to allow new drivers to sign up and also allow people who are already registered to choose a different car.

Since our last event was just yesterday, You have until Friday before next Qualifying day Round 3. Below is the link to re-register which is also on the website as well. Please be sure the new car you change or register with is the exact one you want to race with for the rest of the season. See you next week!!

Thank you,

GTP_Drop5

Register Here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TPUlrmPoEePtHjhhvjkFNi9EyaKQ87Wv0bs2A1JE9r0/viewform?usp=send_form

I still can't believe qualifying went from like 69 to 16

7806728.png

Thank you,

GTP_Drop5

Register Here

I have entered, this is my first season and don't expect to go the best

I might not be able to make it this week. I get off work at 3 and won't be home until 4. If I could qualify after words that would be nice but the choice is yours.

Back