♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Whatcha eatin? I'm hungry too. Don't forget WeatherTech GT racing at VIR today on right now.

Unfortunately I'm not working right now and don't have any real savings to get Assetta Corsa right away so I can't keep up there. Good news is the game has lots of bugs and issues so by the time I get it it should be in better shape.

Love the idea Lessen. I had a blast last Sunday. Open lobbies have been a real let down since racing with all the top notch guys here. The atmosphere last Sunday was great. Very competitive, yet light hearted and super clean. This is a great group. Wish we would've had a couple more last week (like Schmiggz - wasn't it your idea?:sly:). I'll keep checking in, are you thinking about Sunday nights?

Well boys, after watching many youtube video's of the UK players game-play's, (not reviews but actual game play), im going to cancel my AC Preorder tomorrow at Gamestop.

I think PCars + the BF1 open beta on tuesday night will hold me over till GTSport comes out. The lack of tracks is what does me in, i think its like 11 or so, and most PCars already has. For the few different tracks im going to pass.
Yes the cars are another matter, but then again i've never really been a fan of the GT3 racing (in pcars).

@Gr8_Lakes

Sunday is probably the best day to get the largest fields.

I picked up Dirt Rally a couple hours ago. It's a lot of fun even though I'm not very good at this kinda stuff.

That's one reason I really want to try it. I never liked rally in GT5 or GT6 but with someone giving directions as to what's coming up, it must really help.

It's a lot go take in; and I'm not even up in all the terminology. It does get more clear the more time you put in. I did some online stuff earlier and it was a fun experience even though I barely understood what I was doing in rally cross.

So I guess I should come up with something for September... I already have something in mind for October if we have enough F116 drivers.

It's a lot go take in; and I'm not even up in all the terminology. It does get more clear the more time you put in. I did some online stuff earlier and it was a fun experience even though I barely understood what I was doing in rally cross.
So you got me to load Dirt Rally tonight after Junior went to bed. WOW!!! This is an intense game. The call-outs from the co-driver are so cool. I see what you're saying about the terminology. Funny how quick you pick it up though. I think we need to incorporate foreign languages into our sim racing. We'd be multilingual in no time. :lol:

Wish I could get some more torque into my wheel though. Seems light compared to all the other games. I've loaded some online settings but I'm still not happy with the feedback. I'll look for some more info online tomorrow when Junior is monopolizing the PS4.

Definitely a very cool game. As an off-road / Jeep guy, the sliding through trails is so natural to me. Once I learn the track layouts this is going to be a hoot!

Picked the Alpine to start. Why? Because that car was so much fun to race on SNAIL Sundays on GT6. One of my best memories of SNAIL Sundays. So I started a rally game with a RWD car. :dunce:

"Don't Cut"

Manual shifter worth every penny in this game. Paddles would just be... you know.

Last edited:
"Don't Cut"

I love Dirt as well and the "don't cut" message was one I learned to catch every time, because when the co-driver says don't cut, you really can't cut. A few suspension arms were lost before I learned that Lessen, I mean, lesson.

And I also started with the Alpine. GT memories, the love of their colour and the car being the coolest among the initial ones.

Alright boys, after a disappointing Wednesday for me its time to get serious about another spec race. This time I want to take the two GT1 cars to Bannochbrae AND Rouen les Essarts (long). A bit of old school fast and narrow road racing.

Anybody care to test some things today?

Alright boys, after a disappointing Wednesday for me its time to get serious about another spec race. This time I want to take the two GT1 cars to Bannochbrae AND Rouen les Essarts (long). A bit of old school fast and narrow road racing.

Anybody care to test some things today?
Me, me, me, pick me!
Yesterday was frustrating for me as well, so I made some changes to the Internet setup and hopefully it works out better.

Me, me, me, pick me!
Yesterday was frustrating for me as well, so I made some changes to the Internet setup and hopefully it works out better.

Cool. I'm not sure what my day looks like quite yet. When will you be on?

I probably won't be on until about 8 est. I'll msg you guys when I do.

@JoeW i know it's tight and not particularly racy (neither tracks are), but I'm going for more of an endurance/strategy kind of feel with this one.

I probably won't be on until about 8 est. I'll msg you guys when I do.

@JoeW i know it's tight and not particularly racy (neither tracks are), but I'm going for more of an endurance/strategy kind of feel with this one.
The Ginetta Junior is a blast there too

I run over brannochbrae like, 3 times but I don't think that's an issue however i have to agree with joe when he says the GT1 are not the most suitable choice. I would definitely go with something slower but you know me... bring it on

Back