♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
  • 187,211 views
Ah lol then you may have me on there twice. :dunce: Lobans been sharing too much. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Lesson my fine feathered friend. If I read that right, which could be an issue tonite? I have been into the sauce and feel like babbling. I will spare you that, but the way I read it I can vote both of those pos, for me, cars off by using two votes? I really want to race that Ruff, but would rather keep the vette than the Reneault.
 
Lesson my fine feathered friend. If I read that right, which could be an issue tonite? I have been into the sauce and feel like babbling. I will spare you that, but the way I read it I can vote both of those pos, for me, cars off by using two votes? I really want to race that Ruff, but would rather keep the vette than the Reneault.

No. Only one vote, but it's 11:21 by my clock. I'm going to bed. Combos in the morning...,
 
First time I'm not voting, there is a reason for that!
 
General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original


Voting for WRC S9R2 combos has concluded. The Formula Renault 3.5 has been replaced by the Mclaren P1. The Mclaren will see its first race at Zolder Circuit this upcoming Tuesday evening. S9R2 will feature both day/night transitions and full night races. This week's events should be a fine spectacle for photography.

Season%209%20Round%202%20RESULTS_zpslzjqgpnq.jpg~original


Schedule%209.02_zpsekjulrdf.jpg~original
 
McLaren P1: volcano Orange Metallic.

Is this a DLC car again?
 
@Lessen Is @Zii1993 special ? He gets two votes, number 5 , 12 ? ;) hahaha

Crap. I missed that.

Car stays, tracks change. I'm busy doing taxes at the moment, but I'll fix it later. Mclaren will race at Imola. Conditions stay the same.

*edit*
Mclaren race backed up 1 hour to 18:00 (track not very well lit for full night race with this caliber car
 
Last edited:
Any of you guys taking advantage of my livery guide to choose which one you get?
Yep used it when the P1 was released :cheers:

Just ran a few laps with the P1 at Imola it's pretty fun loose car be careful with the throttle. Cant change the B/B though
 
Last edited:
Voting and Schedule has been ammended. Thanks to @SGETI for pointing out the error. Interestingly enough, I visually scanned for dupes, but still missed it. It's times like this I'm glad I put in the work to make reporting quick & easy.
 
Austindecker, I used your livery guide today. Egggselent. Not many colors left. I was going to ask you guys what color of black to use. Anybody who knows the wak wak Penguin will know what that means.
I think Aero is avoiding me this weekend, oh yeah, he's looking after his neighbors sheep farm. Lucky guy.

I am gonna fire up around 8 est. looking. For an invite if anyone is around.
 
McLarin: Graphite Grey Metallic please

Easier car to drive at track I have some experience with... That should help a lot this week! :D
 
Back