✵ Club 4A-G ☆ Keep Drifting Fun ✵

• Thread starter daikokuten
  • 55 comments

Would anyone be interested in participating in an event like this and how often?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
Toronto
DUD_Savage
WELCOME~!

Hello! I am thinking of starting a group for purely Corolla/AE86 drivers in GT6, which would hold an Matsuri esque event every so often, with a good vibe to it, just for fun with no competition aspect to it at all. Just a group of enthusiasts driving their cars to their extent. :cheers:

Rules & Requirements:

Vehicle: 1983 Toyota Corolla Hatch (Sprinter/Levin) [NO SHIGENO]

Power Cap: 250bhp/???ft-lbs

Tires: CH

Nitrous: Banned

No trashtalking, and keep swearing to a minimum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule:

Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 @ 3:00pm EST

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Members:

asphalt-savage

MCR-Streets

MCR-Sprag

RSM-Dub

RSM-Yoshh

RSM-ShiroJP

JDM_Tuning_RS13

diegomfochoa

Shikari_San

FN_Costa

{PM me on GTP or PSN for request of membership}

Last edited:
In the process of making a members list, and i might make a club on GT as well. shoot me a message on GTP or PSN to confirm yourself as a member.

Definitely into this idea :D Bought a Levin yesterday. Naturally Aspirated. Feels great and it's not shy to get angle or speed. I am starting to enjoy lower horse powered cars more than anything else in the game. I don't pass 350 in any of my cars except the chaser. It's just a bit too heavy. Anyways: RSM-ShiroJP

Speaking of that... I have decided that the first event will be held on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 1:00PM EST.:lol: It would be a very good idea for everyone in the club to send me a friend request on PSN prior to that day so I can add you to the GT Club as well! I was thinking about holding it on Saturday but i have Karting that day so it wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
I can keep up with most people on CH in the corolla, if you put on CS for a car so under-powered you'll pretty much just be racing (I race 450pp CS so I know haha). If you want to tandem just use CH and sort out your setup.

If he allows CS then whatever but you better not ram into me...:lol:

Mine is at 257HP I think it's safe to say the HP limit shouldn't really be too strict. Either way if I am not mistaking, the hachi reach 290 (?)
And the car feels great. And I am on a wheel. With a soft suspension it feels like heaven. We are gonna be among other Hachis. No ZR1 or Supras to have to keep up with. CMs seem better, CS are jusy pushing it a little too much.

Looking forward for Sunday :) :

I've used ch's on it all the time and tuned it for the most grip possible, it's just still too slow for what I feel the AE's should drift at, they're meant to be quick and agile.

I found that whilst using comfort softs, I'm really not going much faster than comfort hards, it also allows you to keep your foot planted to the floor like you should do in a low hp car.

The amount of feathering I have to do on comfort hards even with a really grippy setup is ridiculous.

Edit: 'Just a group of enthusiasts driving their cars to their extent.'

It's a matsuri event also, so no competition. Just fun and pushing your car to the limit.

Last edited:
I've used ch's on it all the time and tuned it for the most grip possible, it's just still too slow for what I feel the AE's should drift at, they're meant to be quick and agile.

I found that whilst using comfort softs, I'm really not going much faster than comfort hards, it also allows you to keep your foot planted to the floor like you should do in a low hp car.

The amount of feathering I have to do on comfort hards even with a really grippy setup is ridiculous.

Edit: 'Just a group of enthusiasts driving their cars to their extent.'

It's a matsuri event also, so no competition. Just fun and pushing your car to the limit.
Lower your HP

I don't need a lesson on tuning.

I just really don't understand how much people are against someone using comfort softs because they want a much more realistic speed and overall grip based on the car we're using.

I'm not some random who joins a room with grippier tyres and just rams everyone in sight because they're going slower than me.

I know how to tandem with people on a lower grade tyre.

I can still enter stowe @ 95mph on CH/250hp so...

I'm nearly always flooring it due to the low power.

I ain't against you using CS, go sick mate, but I just can't imagine it will be fun trying to stay behind the CH users just because you feel CS are "much more realistic".

We've been over this before, there's no way to define which generic GT compound is most realistic, because obviously; In real life people use wide varieties of rubber with different amounts of wear and tire pressures etc. etc.

I've seen IRL videos of people drifting "slow" which looks like it would be close or even slower than what we call "CH".

It's all just opinionated "facts"...

See you guys Sunday! :D 👍

Last edited:
I don't need a lesson on tuning.

I just really don't understand how much people are against someone using comfort softs because they want a much more realistic speed and overall grip based on the car we're using.

I'm not some random who joins a room with grippier tyres and just rams everyone in sight because they're going slower than me.

I know how to tandem with people on a lower grade tyre.
Well atleast I am trying to help you instead of telling you to 🤬 with your grippiers. I am not against it but I also see it unnecessary. Well I am sure you can tandem well in CH aswell then. If not I guess the host can make an exception if you need it that bad. :) 👍

Last edited:
Well atleast I am trying to help you instead of telling you to 🤬 with your grippiers. I am not against it but I also see it unnecessary. Well I am sure you can tandem well in CH aswell then. If not I guess the host can make an exception of you need it that bad. :) 👍

What about meeting half way? Mediums seem more reasonable.

-.- I hate when I press the 'reply' instead of edit. My bad there.

Well atleast I am trying to help you instead of telling you to 🤬 with your grippiers. I am not against it but I also see it unnecessary. Well I am sure you can tandem well in CH aswell then. If not I guess the host can make an exception if you need it that bad. :) 👍

I don't need them that bad, but it helps as my style with low hp cars is a lot more aggressive than most people.

Unnecessary doesn't really make sense either, it's a matsuri event in which tyre regulations are normally pretty much non existent, there's no competing so that rules out me looking to gain an advantage over anyone.

I just realized that i have to do community hours on sunday, so i will have to push the event back a few hours till 3-4pm. Is that okay with everyone?

Back