✵ Club 4A-G ☆ Keep Drifting Fun ✵

  • Thread starter Thread starter daikokuten
  • 55 comments
  • 9,876 views

Would anyone be interested in participating in an event like this and how often?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Oh I thought it was 1pm EST, in that case I might not be able to make it this week! :(
 
I don't think he was online because I got a message from him the next day about how I should host if he's not on time or something...

Meet this weekend @daiko?
 
Can I be put on the OP yet? 💡

I tried to send you a FR on PSN but it wouldn't let me :nervous: @daikokuten
 
Ooopss seems like i was missing this thread (Missing the whole GTPlanet GT6 section for at least a couple of weeks to be fair).
Eeerm...I love the idea, and I'll try to join if possible.

Some hachiroku <3

---HACHI---.jpg
 
I'm sorry, i've been super busy with school. I usually don't have anything on the go on most weekends but everything is piling up since finals are coming up + karting twice a week. I apologize for any inconvenience.
 
If I don't end up seeing my mom for Mother's day, then yes. :lol:
 
Id love to join this, JDM_Tuning_Z432.
 
sooo...... is this still being done? im dying to do an AE86 only rac but everytime i open a rooom i get like 2 dudes only :( you guys can add me my psn is gag_on_this18 i play almost all day :D
 
today!!! at 3:30 pm ill open an AE86 only race cup!!! 5 tracks chosen by the winner of each race... the fisrt will be at deep forrest
 
today!!! at 3:30 pm ill open an AE86 only race cup!!! 5 tracks chosen by the winner of each race... the fisrt will be at deep forrest

This is drifting forum bro...

Oh and 3:30pm means nothing to the internet, we're not all from your town, haha.
 
I would love to join this club.
PSN: KYOKI-Kong
 
its 86 day today, gonna open up a room at about 6pm est add me on psn and ill invite or just look for it
psn:diegomfochoa
 
Back