💡 Once Again first try...

Witch do you like better?

• Hybrid

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mildbrid

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
yeah i know, but people say puting an Escudo Engine in a Mini isnt a real hybrid, even though if you redid the engine compartment it would fit, but people say it isnt real there for its a "mildbrid"

You have it the other way around dude. A mildbrid is like a normal hybrid, but not as extreme. A mini with an escudo engine cant really happen, (plus the fact that it has so much power in such a little car), so therefore, its a more extreme hybrid. Any car with just outragous power, downforce, acceleration, etc fall in that category. The cars I have in Palm Performance are Mildbrids (not as wild as a Mini with an Escudo engine, more like a Camaro with a Vette engine, and a few other mods, and has moderate power and df and most of the time cant happen) and Realbrids (realbrids can happen in real life, or already have)...

I don't have a sharkport or a gameshark, but my vote is probably for Mildbrids. They look more fun and challenging to build - it's not just lobbing an Escudo engine in a Mini...thus destroying the Mini...and with mild or realbrids, it's a lot easier to get ideas. Plus, driving a mildbrid doesn't constitute suicide...:ouch:

I would have to go with mildbrids. And with the Escudo engine in the mini, it is impossible for it to happen for the fact it has 2 V6 engines if I remember correctly. Even if you redid the engine compartment, where are you going to fit the second tranversly mounted engine?

Mildbrids are by far better cars than the super-hybrids. I mean, sure, every now and then a 3000 horsepower Corvette for drag racing does buy some of my time, but generally I like to stick with the more realistic stuff (the most powerful mildbrids I've done involve F686/M's, 787Bs, and Escudos. All of them were extremely mild hybrids, and a couple of them were just there for weight purposed and sound purposes...). In truth, Mildbrids are just more fun to drive...

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You have it the other way around dude. A mildbrid is like a normal hybrid, but not as extreme. A mini with an escudo engine cant really happen, (plus the fact that it has so much power in such a little car), so therefore, its a more extreme hybrid. Any car with just outragous power, downforce, acceleration, etc fall in that category. The cars I have in Palm Performance are Mildbrids (not as wild as a Mini with an Escudo engine, more like a Camaro with a Vette engine, and a few other mods, and has moderate power and df and most of the time cant happen) and Realbrids (realbrids can happen in real life, or already have)...
Mildbrids/Extrembrids basicly fall under the same catagory, techniquly, work with something long enough you can get it to work. mess with the mini long enough you can have a car with 700 hp, easy. yes i do deserve to be griped at, and yes some people (not always me) post wrong information, but this time around i was trying to put it as easiest as i could instead of sitting here and confusing the F|_||<< out of people. :banghead: :irked: :mad:

Mildbrids are much more fun to create for car enthusiasts. For instance, here are some of my mildbrids I have created:
Civic type R with an Acura CL type S engine, Spoon Civic chassis (lighter weight), turbo from an S2000, and the wheels from an RSX type S.
RX8 with a 4 rotor from a 787B.
S13 Silvia with an R32 GTR V-spec II engine, and the AWD from an R32 Nismo S-tune.

There are alot more hybrided parts on these cars, but I didn't want to type all of it out.
:D

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Not to mention the Mildbrid mother :D The RX7 Type RZ with a 4 rotor from a 787B :mischievous:
I tried that one, and it was good, but my RX8 with the 4 rotor and some other secret parts :cool: is a much more well balanced sports car. I do however like my RX7 for drifting.👍

Back