0/0/0 car as prize WINNER ANOUNCED LOOK IN SIDE

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 87 comments
  • 3,989 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello guys,
AND THE WINNER IS:

Rob192005

wDRBU by i love gt5, on Flickr
CONGRATS ROB CHOOSE YOUR PRICE.
Price is an 0/0/0 car of your choice ( if I have it )
1.
2.
3. Han_the_Dragon
4.
5. werty_56-1
6.
7.
8. jkt008
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. cbarbosa
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Rob192005
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. JK83
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38. Outeke
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. RZRX7
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. ANNIHILATOR90
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66. cryptomanic
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72. flybynighter
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96. HOODFIELD
97.
98.
99.
100.
 
Last edited:
number 1 please
 
You accept a black paint chip?

You aren't in my list yet so you can't send an have to wait till tomorrow when my friends list is not totally full. And yes I accept all kinds of paint.
 
May I enter, good sir?

#13 please. 👍

Chrome Silver + Gold Chrome sent!

Chat you soon. :)
 
cbarbosa
May I enter, good sir?

#13 please. 👍

Chrome Silver + Gold Chrome sent!

Chat you soon. :)

Thank you sir I will enter you.
 
1 entry per person ?
 
JK83
1 entry per person ?

Yep. If not so much people will enter then 2 but now its 1 entry per persoon.
 
#5 I will send 1 paint in a bit
 
Yep. If not so much people will enter then 2 but now its 1 entry per persoon.

I was gonna send 3 full set of gears 3x34 (102 entries) :lol:
Will send some paints #28 please :tup
 
matte orange for a number 72? I'll send the chip later tonight as I have company coming over soon and I am already on your list
 
If you can make me some space i'll send you 5 ;)
 
#5 I will send 1 paint in a bit
Thanks.
I was gonna send 3 full set of gears 3x34 (102 entries) :lol:
Will send some paints #28 please :tup
Haha lol Even my gift box wont accept 102 pieces he only likes 50 xD, Sure will add you.
matte orange for a number 72? I'll send the chip later tonight as I have company coming over soon and I am already on your list
Sure will add you, Send when you have time. thanks.
If you can make me some space i'll send you 5 ;)
You have too wait till tomorrow as my list is full.
 
Marrone Apus sent (special matte from aventador)
 
#8 please. Will send gear when you send FR. 👍
 
Couple random mattes sent 👍 (I think 5 :) )
 
Ill sent some paints today :)

I go for #38!
 
I'll send random gears over later mate.lucky 21 for me please.:)
 
#96 Please.

I'll send a FR tonight. Any paint is good? Or do you have a preference?
 
#96 Please.

I'll send a FR tonight. Any paint is good? Or do you have a preference?
Thank will add you.
#8 please. Will send gear when you send FR. 👍
You have to send an FR.

Couple random mattes sent 👍 (I think 5 :) )
Thank you.
Ill sent some paints today :)

I go for #38!
Thank you
I'll send random gears over later mate.lucky 21 for me please.:)

Thank you sir will add you.

To all my list is not full anymore feel free to send an FR and take an number.
 
I believe i have you on my fl sir.
 
i love gt5
You have to send an FR.

FR now sent. 👍 It didn't let me before as you reached your limit.
 
I'll try to add you later today and sent some paints. :)

#54 for me please.
 
No 18 please, i'll send you paint when im on today, you'll need to re FR me.
Just to point out its not a free prize car if the entry fee is a paint chip or gear piece but im not going to argue with that price:lol:
 
I'll try to add you later today and sent some paints. :)

#54 for me please.
Yes sir added.
No 18 please, i'll send you paint when im on today, you'll need to re FR me.
Just to point out its not a free prize car if the entry fee is a paint chip or gear piece but im not going to argue with that price:lol:

So actually your saying 1 piece is to expensive:odd:, But still will send FR tomorrow.
 
Yes sir added.


So actually your saying 1 piece is to expensive:odd:
Nope im just pointing out the title says 'Free' in it but its not free if theres an entry fee lol
 
Back