0/0/0 car as prize WINNER ANOUNCED LOOK IN SIDE

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 87 comments
  • 3,989 views
Sent paint via remote-racer-247. Can I have 13 please
 
No. 43 please
 
Last edited:
fourhorsement1.jpg

66.png

Let me know what color you want, I have them all except for maybe some of those new models in the last DLC. Sent FR.
 
Sorry, I'll have to change number. Can I have 19 please
 
What kind of paint chip would you want?

I think I have you on my friend list, I will send the chip and choose the # tomorrow.
 
Going to send gears in a few,I'll have to guess ones you don't have as i don't see a link to them.
 
Han_the_Dragon
What kind of paint chip would you want?

I think I have you on my friend list, I will send the chip and choose the # tomorrow.
Yes you are on my FL. I prefer matte and chrome but anything is ok.
gordongt
Sorry, I'll have to change number. Can I have 19 please
Yes 19 is yours. Paint received.
RZRX7
No. 43 please
yes FR accepted
cryptomanic
Let me know what color you want, I have them all except for maybe some of those new models in the last DLC. Sent FR.
I prefer mate and chrome, but anything is ok if its not black and white.
Rob192005
Going to send gears in a few,I'll have to guess ones you don't have as i don't see a link to them.
I don't have a garage for it but if you look in my startted threads there would be my double gear thread. Look there and the things that aren't listed are ok to send.
 
Number 31~!!!!


XD Just cancel it
 
Yes you are on my FL. I prefer matte and chrome but anything is ok.

Ok, I'm sending a Matte Dark Red then 👍

Edit: nearly forgot... #3
 
Han_the_Dragon
Ok, I'm sending a Matte Dark Red then 👍

Edit: nearly forgot... #3

Will add you, Thanks.
 
No one want to enter?
 
Weird :(

I'm in, most important!! hehe 👍
 
Outeke
Weird :(

I'm in, most important!! hehe 👍

Haha xD. If people won't joy then tomorrow the prize winner would be awarded by Rondom.org.
 
Last day if no more people enter I will use Rondom.org to see who wins.
 
You got my 5 helmets that I eventually got round to sending sir?
 
Rob192005
You got my 5 helmets that I eventually got round to sending sir?

Yep. Thank you sir.
 
No problemo fingers crossed.👍
 
Rob192005
No problemo fingers crossed.👍

Tere is more chance to win because there aren't 100 people.
Good luck everyone. Will choose winner after school.
 
11 people..:lol: at rock bottom entry fee you'd think there would be alot more,have a good day sir.:)
 
11 people..:lol: at rock bottom entry fee you'd think there would be alot more,have a good day sir.:)

True, it's not like he was trying to rip off people like some we did earlier, it's just 1 paint chip or gear piece (that don't spend trading slots, and takes a few seconds to send), lower then this only if it was free..
 
Yeah exactly.:)
 
Too many people getting used to the free giveaways! That's fine, betters my odds!
 
flybynighter
Too many people getting used to the free giveaways! That's fine, betters my odds!

Yeah.
I will use Rondom.org in about 1 or 2 houres. And then I will make another competition but then free.
 
5 mins till winner is getting anounced.
 
5 mins till winner is getting anounced.

Ok, you will use the 100 numbers and going to try until the ones we asked to show up or will just put everyone in the 1-11 range?
 
Ok, you will use the 100 numbers and going to try until the ones we asked to show up or will just put everyone in the 1-11 range?

Yust 1 till 100 till we get some or I will do just 1-11 and then who's the first on the list is 1, second on list is 2 and so on. What do you think?
 
I will do just 1-11 and then who's the first on the list is 1, second on list is 2 and so on. What do you think?

👍

Sounds like the best way!
 
Yust 1 till 100 till we get some or I will do just 1-11 and then who's the first on the list is 1, second on list is 2 and so on. What do you think?

This would be alot easier for you, and don't matter to me which way you do it.
 
Back