0/0/0 car as prize WINNER ANOUNCED LOOK IN SIDE

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 87 comments
  • 3,989 views
AND THE WINNER IS:

Rob192005

wDRBU by i love gt5, on Flickr
CONGRATS ROB CHOOSE YOUR PRICE.
 
Congratulations Rob!
 
Wasn't I #5 ? :sly:

(Weird) but anyway congratz Sir .
 
werty_56-1
Eh , you made 2 giveways while you were suposed to send me a car (I'm waiting since 19th December)

I'm still waiting for the Lexus ISF racingcar from Umadson longer then an half year. And still didn't got it. But I don't need it anymore.
 
I'm still waiting for the Lexus ISF racingcar from Umadson longer then an half year. And still didn't got it. But I don't need it anymore.

That's you.
 
Congratulations Rob. 👍
 
werty_56-1
That's you.

And the you are you. If you keep complaining you won't get it.
 
Wow I win? thanks everybody.:) what colour is the Nismo 400R in your ocd sir?
 
Ah thank you sir and thank you I love GT5! :) (I also love GT5 :dopey:)
 
Rob192005
Wow I win? thanks everybody.:) what colour is the Nismo 400R in your ocd sir?

I will check later for you.
 
Thanks mate,if it's Yellow or Silver I'll have it please.:)
 
Rob192005
Thanks mate,if it's Yellow or Silver I'll have it please.:)

I don't think its Yelliw or Silver. The previous one was black.
 
As was mine sir,how about a 1000 ticket sir?
 
Rob192005
As was mine sir,how about a 1000 ticket sir?

I don't have any tickets yet.
 
Alright sir what do you have.:lol:
 
Rob192005
Alright sir what do you have.:lol:

Any driftcar you want tuned and about 40 0/0/0's
 
I'll let you pick a random 0/0/0 thank you mate.:)
 
Back