0/0/0 Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 All Pending!

  • Thread starter Thread starter flybynighter
  • 49 comments
  • 2,324 views
Messages
973
Canada
Canada
Messages
flybynighter187
A new search is on! Looking for Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 in the following colors!

-Italian Red-Pending
-Morning Blue-Pending
-Pearl Black-Pending
-Spirra Yellow-Pending
-White -Pending

I can trade DLC painted cars (948 standards under 10k miles or any tradable premium) or tickets (link in sig) or 260ish 0/0/0 cars

Thanks for looking.


Schedule:

June 6 - Leoni Dias - infodevil - Ft-86 concept II - sent
June 7 - Gumpertapollo12-chris126_bhsw - Ft-86 concept II - sent
June 8 - BMW M5 '05 - Silbergrau Metallic - Sent
June 9 - Chrysler PT Cruiser '00 - Black Christara321 - generalben6 - Sent!
June 10 - Jaguar S-TYPE R '02 - Topaz Metallic -Christara321 - generalben6 -Sent
June 11 - Jaguar XJ220 '92 - Anthracite Metallic -Christara321 - generalben6 - Sent
June 12 - Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 - Zircon Metallic -Christara321 - generalben6 - Sent
June 13 - Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 - Terracotta -Christara321 - generalben6 - Sent
June 14 - Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02 - Reflexsilber Metallic -Christara321 - generalben6
June 15 - Tom's X540 CHASER '00 - Super White II -Christara321 - generalben6
 
Last edited:
I have the green one 0,0,0. WOuld like a lvl 24 ticket.
 
I can do that, like I said though it will be 48 hours or so before I can send it. If that's ok with you, I can send a FR now
 
Sure thats cool, I can send whenever.
 
Fr sent, will send the 24 in 48ish hours
 
O.k.
 
I can gift you the Liquid silver met
Its a green ticket tho not from OCD, I hope it ok.
 
That's great bud, what would you like in return?
 
That's great bud, what would you like in return?

Its free 👍
More than happy to gift it :)

I might need to FR you from another account tho,
tur1smo2023 I believe.
:cheers
 
Awesome, thanks!

I don't have that one in my friends, so you can send me a FR or I could send it to you, which ever is easiest 👍
 
I'll send FR later tonight but the XFR around the 12th 👍
 
Sounds good, thanks again.
 
Looking for your Fiats now! 👍
 
liquid silver XFR sent sent
:cheers
 
Looking for your Eagles!!
 
Hey, I THINK I have a white one for ya. I have to check tomorrow, though, but I MIGHT have it in 0/0/0, as well.
 
Sounds good. Let me know, then let me know what you are after!
 
flybynighter
Sounds good. Let me know, then let me know what you are after!

Got a Viper GTS-R Concept? I think they are trade capable, and it doesn't have to be 0/0/0, although low mileage is preferred.

If that isn't possible then a Ford Falcon Race Car under the same terms is my next choice.
 
Lol just realized that those two are the same worth. I guess an R390 Road car would be my 3rd choice :P
 
Pretty sure that one is untradeable as well. :(
 
Gah! Hows about a G20? If you have 2, that's even better xD
 
Eh actually I'd like an RGT better, but if you're feeling generous, feel free to throw that G20 in! xD (Yes, that's the correct one :P)
 
Actually I'm not sure I have the G20, I can do the RGT though, in a dlc paint maybe?
 
Sure, Polarized-004? And instead of the G20, can you send Maziora Andromedall, Maziora Mazeran, and Chameleon Orange paints?
 
Sounds like a deal! The Talon is 0/0/0 right?
 
Not sure, gotta check on that. I think it is though :P
 
Well, right now I am only looking for 0/0/0.
 
Back