0/0/0 Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 All Pending!

  • Thread starter Thread starter flybynighter
  • 49 comments
  • 2,324 views
That's alright, I believe it is. Does the color matter?
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for Bright jade or Bright white, I have all the other colors right now.
 
Oh right I remember now. I think it's white :P
 
Ok I'll send you a FR.
 
Just looking for the Bright White now!👍
 
flybynighter
Just looking for the Bright White now!👍

Look no more, I have one and can send it tomorrow from my CeruleoF150 account;)
 
Excellent! I will send FR in a few minutes. what can I offer in return?

EDIT: FR sent
 
Last edited:
Excellent! I will send FR in a few minutes. what can I offer in return?

EDIT: FR sent

A level ticket 2 will do fine if you have it. Otherwise the car will be a gift:)
 
flybynighter
Level 2 has been sent!

Thank you kindly. Will send your car as soon as I will be on :)
 
flybynighter
No sir, thank you!

The bright white talon is ow parked in your delivery truck;)
 
No it isn't, It's already been tucked away in my garage! thanks again!
 
I've got morning blue, possible you have a level 21 ticket?
 
I do indeed have a level 21. I have 2 cars to send out (one after reset tonight, then after reset tomorrow) then I can send you the 21 ticket. The Spirra is 0/0/0 right?
 
I've just checked & noticed it isn't 0/0/0 as you requested, probably smoked a little too much last night if you get me haha, I do apologise for wasting your time.
 
:lol: No problem man, thanks for looking for me. 👍
 
Received your 08 Ticket - THANK YOU!!
 
No prob my friend, always a pleasure doing business with you.
 
Back