0 Mile Carbon X-1 make offers....

  • Thread starter Thread starter PATWRECK
  • 22 comments
  • 828 views

PATWRECK

(Banned)
Messages
232
have 3 to go right now....
 
Would you like 5chrome paints or a rare car?
 
Checking now
 
Using Iphone it want let me load page. Is there a specific car you're looking for?
 
list your rarest cars ill look them up for you.
 
Ok
 
Mercedes Sauber C9. Minolta Toyota
My PSN is Atomra
 
i have those... anything with 0 miles...


you need to put something on the table besides those
 
C-West Razo Silvia 01. Calsonic Skyline GT-R race car 93
 
The C9 and Minolta has 0 miles. Toyota 7 car. Mobil 1 NSX 01. Stratos Rally car 77. Panoz Esperante GTR. Lancia Delta Rally
 
Yes 0 miles
 
That one is very rare...
 
Just got it today haven't had time to dupe either.
 
Give me 10 min gonna dupe right now.
 
What is your PSN and I will send it NOW
 
My PSN is atomra. Add me to friends list ready to send.
 
Hey Pat I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready...my best sponge bob impersonation.
 
Hey Pat can you send the car now? I sent you the Mobil 1 8minutes ago.
 
Back