• Thread starter ekmatt9
  • 43 comments
440cuda9sec
all i have seen so far is the blue wonder vid. dont worry, i'll see the rest. But i like the vid (not that godforsaken noise playing over it), nice car, nice track, good drifts. I noticed we screw up the same crap, but very nice drifting man, keep em coming.

Thanks Cuda. I watched your vid, but I was too lasy to commet :P :lol: You're alright :)

Putte_Tutte, what's it say? Did you refresh your page?

FileFront wouldn't accept my videos because of the size limit or something. Next video will have FileFront or Putfile next time :) Thanks dude 👍

the best imho is rapidshare.de ,before I uploaded my first (and other) vids,I tried
filefront,yousendit and putfile.

filefront is good,but you have to wait like,10-15 minutes to download sometimes,and you have to register,which I hate,yousendit definitively sucks because sometimes it's either slow,or it wont let me download at all(especially with Firefox,and no way I'm using IE again) and putfile,well I wan't to download a vid,not watch it on some site and wait for the vid to buffer.

rapidshare.de is the best choice(not like I'm advertising it lol),no registering,pretty quick upload even with my super slow connection,downloading a file doesn't break at 98%,like it did wit your "Quick Lap" video,no waiting more than 2 minutes(ok waiting sux but better than 10min,right?)pretty good choice IMHO,although there may be some better upload service I might not be aware of...

I cant watch them :( i can download them but cant watch them neither in windows meda player or VLC media player...

ekmatt9
I don't like them...I rather use FileFront than that. Sorry bro ...
True after 80mbs they(Rapidshare) make you wait 60-90mins for the next download, but on the other had Filefront has picky download speeds (depending on which public server you use, #6 or 10 are the best bets as I've seen download speeds reach a steady 350kpbs) but with Rapidshare download speeds are always high (230-340kbps).In the end both are a double edged sword.

yes ekmatt, you got a lot of angle but a little bit to much, so you lost the speed . however the videos was cool and the quality became better.
I wana say that I start to share my setup when I trought I became a good drifter and when I had a good feeling with my cars.
the team FBI isn't the first team who have share is setup and it isn't the last.
so If you think your setup can help or make fun for the other drifters, share it man

!!!!!! Thanks Mike. For my next video, I might just do stock drifting because while over my friends house the other day, I started Drifting for fun and to show off, and he said daggggg dude, I suck. So I just showed off not thinking about a video...But then again, I got other settings I'd like to share :)

Back