07/08 Premier League Goal of the Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 3 comments
  • 767 views

Pick the best goal.

  • Goal 1 - Charles N'Zogbia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal 4 - Luke Young

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal 7 - Daryl Murphy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal 8 - Cristiano Ronaldo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal 9 - Stiliyan Petrov

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal 10 - Fabio Rockemback

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
Messages
12,299
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
A fun poll for you lot to take part in. (Pinched from the BBC, please don't get angry mods!).

Pick your favourite. :)

 
They are all equally good. Off side. Free kick. Dead ball.
 
I have a feeling Ronaldo's free kick against Portsmouth will win it. My personal fave is Tuncay's goal, that was a brilliant cross and volley combination. I also though Adebayors chip and turn was fantastic and then Rooneys back heel to Tevez was great too for different reasons.I'd rate thoes as my personal top 3 amongst a selection of great goals, but I have a feeling ronaldo's free kick will win it.

BTW, was that Luke Youngs only goal of the season?
 
It is a goal from a Premier League....



EDIT: Voted for Adebayor
 
Back